1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

My webpage is launched!!!!

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by BorkBork, Jun 23, 2002.

1. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

Heeey!!!!

My first webpage is launched. I hope ya like it. It's not much, but i will add more later.

Here it is...

/Anders
  2. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Great page, so far. great start. Some pages I went to aren't even that close to completion and they've been abandoned in 99! As for the Muppets that you made, they are also great. It's pretty hard to tell that they are home made, the Beaker especially! Though Sam is just a head so far, it's so close to the real thing, it practically is the same!
  3. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

thanx!!!

i went to the local foamstore (yes we have a foamstore!!!) today and bought me some REAL fome insted of that crappy plastic sleepingpad :)

now i'll make real muppets...did i mention that i got my foambook in the mail last week. I will definately learn now :)