1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

My week of puppet

Discussion in 'Puppet News' started by davidmartiste, Jul 18, 2011.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

I posted a new blog entry for those interested... a quick trip to NYC meeting Pasha from Project Puppet, PookaLooz at the Muppet Whatnot Workshop and a gala opening at the Museum of The Moving Image with Jim Henson's Fantastic World. Come join me over at Puppetmuse.
  2. Walter

Walter Active Member

sounds cool! I think it would be cool to go on a mini muppet-roadtrip sometime.. So how long did you guys spend at the Whatnot Workshop? How many fans were having muppets built?

And how was the exhibit? was it mostly muppets or was it Disneyfied.. as in, no muppets X)
  3. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Spent maybe about 30 minutes at the Whatnots as we had all been previously. I think there were 2 or 3 people getting puppets made. Again, this was a Monday afternoon so, likely slow. The traveling exhibit is by the Smithsonian with help from The Jim Henson Legacy Foundation so, it's very Jim-centered. There are some wonderful works of art [posters] that Jim created in college. His career leading up to Fraggles and Dark Crystal is represented including Time Piece, Wilkins Coffee, Sesame, Kermit and Piggy, etc.
  4. crazy chris

crazy chris Well-Known Member

GREAT STUFF DAVID!!

I have you bookmarked!!

cc
  5. Walter

Walter Active Member

6. davidmartiste

davidmartiste Member

Thanks Chris! Thanks Walter!