1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

My Wembley Fraggle Impression

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Rugratskid, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

I know it's bad, but I'm trying to improve it, and I feel like it's slowly improving, which makes me happy. Any criticism, compliments and such are greatly appreciated :coy:

Also, sorry my mic clips so easily.

MikaelaMuppet likes this.
  2. ButchCat

ButchCat Active Member

Not bad kid, You slip in and out but keep practicing. Keep the voice high, make it a bit more of a wee, wee voice. good luck

3. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Figured I'd throw this here... Did it while I had a bad cold last week, so it's definitely not my best work.

4. Banjo man

Banjo man New Member

I like it. It is very close to his voice.:coy: Will you do another fan dub when you feel better?

Rugratskid likes this.
  5. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Haha, thank you! Been feeling better for a while now, would absolutely love to! Wembley is such a blast.. any particular scene you had in mind? :)

6. Banjo man

Banjo man New Member

how about a scene from "Gone, But Not Forgotten" 3:05 - 4:57. I would really like to see that. :)

7. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

That was awesome! Now try to be the siren.

Rugratskid likes this.
  8. Rugratskid

Rugratskid Active Member

Have done it before ;) Planning to include it in a dub eventually, haha.

Awesome choice, honestly! Recording it tomorrow, likely. :Coy:

Banjo man likes this.
  9. Banjo man

Banjo man New Member

Can't wait. :)