1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Myspace.com members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BEAR, Aug 30, 2005.

1. BEAR Active Member

I'm not sure if this has been asked/discussed at all before, and forgive me if it has, but is anyone here members of Myspace.com? Just curious.
  2. MissterPiggy New Member

MySpace

Search under Robert Tafoya... and that's where you'll find me...
    Misster Piggy
  3. G-MAN Active Member

I'm there under Gererd Lyon
  4. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Somebody want to tell me what myspace.com is?

ryan
  5. That Announcer New Member

Assuming Myspace is an online-journal type thing, I've got one of my own, but it can be a bit revealing. As a classmate of mine may join up here soon enough, I feel it necessary not to put up the host here. PM me if you want to read it.
  6. ryhoyarbie Active Member

Oh okay.Thanks for the info.

By the way, I like your new avater. Johnny is really great.

ryan
  7. superfan Active Member

I've been on it for a bit but I don't like it as much as Hi5. I find that on Myspace, people just automatically put themselves up as friends and never email you. Hi5, you have the freedom to search first, write them and ask if they want to be on your friend list. Howver, I like the group forums on Myspace...they have a few good Muppet ones.
  8. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

I'm up there. Bilbopooh. :cool:
    Erin
  9. Crazyminnyhaha New Member

I have a Myspace page if anyone wants to check it out. But be aware that "All Because of You" by U2 will start playing once the page is loaded

http://www.myspace.com/crazyria
  10. turnworldround New Member

11. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Wow, I gotta figure out how to do that. Then again, maybe I don't. I'd probably change my mind every day as to what song I wanted playing...
    Erin
  12. Krazedmuppet Active Member

I have one!!!!!

http://www.myspace.com/sassyfraz

I need friends... my cousins dont count

Please, when you visit, Feed Filbert, my duck, some toast will pop up in the corner when you click on "more" :zany:
  13. Don'tLiveonMoon New Member

Hehe, I love your duck! He's too fun! :D
    Erin
  14. BEAR Active Member

so i tried to add some of you to my friends list on myspace. Incase you see a silly smiling face peeking out from behind a cactus. Thats me!! Hope I can add you.

Bryan (aka Bear)
  15. Got it and approved it, now I know who Bryan is. ;)
  16. DanDanStrawberry Active Member

17. peachesncream New Member

i've got one and my screen name like here is peaches n cream
  18. My screen name is redfurrymonster84
  19. TheJimHensonHour New Member

hey everyone I go by the JimHensonHour on most muppet boards
    but only a few know my real name my name is Vaughn Michael and I'm a makeup artist, graphic design, photographer, & performance artist!
    allot of my designs are inspired by Jim's works and or the muppets.
    I will give you my links but I must warn you if you arnt' into outlandish things and or the really odd things off life (and why wouldn't you be being a muppet fan or jims!) then please do not go I'm giving you fair warning and if I recieve any hate mail I'm just warning you I will forward it to the head of myspace.
    here are the links for my art
    www.myspace.com/vaughn_michael
    & my band
    www.myspace.com/suicidegodpill
    thanks for listening!