Myspace.com members

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
I just worked out how you can edit backgrounds and styles and so on so mine's a lot cooler now if anyone would like to check it out

(Which is code for: Go here it's pretty: http://www.myspace.com/berryglitter)

EDITED: You can't go on until Sunday, then it won't be private anymore (woo birthday!)

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
DanDanStrawberry said:
I just worked out how you can edit backgrounds and styles and so on so mine's a lot cooler now if anyone would like to check it out

(Which is code for: Go here it's pretty: http://www.myspace.com/berryglitter)

EDITED: You can't go on until Sunday, then it won't be private anymore (woo birthday!)
Yeah, how do you do that? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Yeah, how do you do that? I've been trying to figure it out and I can't.
if you go to someone's page that has backgrounds and stuff, they'll usually have a little note that says "i edited my myspace with this" and you can click on that and it will bring up a myspace editor

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Gonzo14 said:
if you go to someone's page that has backgrounds and stuff, they'll usually have a little note that says "i edited my myspace with this" and you can click on that and it will bring up a myspace editor
Hey cool! Thanks Gonzo14!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
Hey cool! Thanks Gonzo14!
A fab website which you don't even need patience for (thank the lord!) is mygen.com if you wanna edit your profile

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I've just had a look at all your spaces. Well as much as I found I was allowed to as an un-registered visitor which didn't really amount to a great lot as I discovered. Heh-heh. It looks like they are very good websites though.

I was just wondering if I decide I want to register do I need a different password for each one I want to peruse individually or will they operate multiply? I just want to be sure of the facts please I'd think they'd work together but then you don't know for sure sometimes do you?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
Dude? LOL I'm female.Dudette maybe,not a dude here,lol.
LOL. I'm sorry, I just say that word a lot. I didn't mean anything by it. :wink: