1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Myspace.com members

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BEAR, Aug 30, 2005.

Buy the Muppets Most Wanted Blu-ray and Save 43%!

1. JaniceFerSure

JaniceFerSure Active Member

2. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I am so happy that more people will be joining the myspace group
  3. Kiki

Kiki Active Member

4. GelflingWaldo

GelflingWaldo New Member

5. Frogpuppeteer

Frogpuppeteer Well-Known Member

6. Katzi428

Katzi428 Well-Known Member

7. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

8. Katzi428

Yep...saw it last night when I was...well...being nosy.:o Hope you don't mind.
  9. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

I don't mind at all! I'd add you now, but I can't access myspace at work. Stupid blocks. Oh well. Can't wait to see your page when I can! :)
  10. Medbe Monster

Medbe Monster New Member

11. Katzi428

12. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

13. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

Dont know which site I love more
  14. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Ya know...I'm starting to really agree with Martin now. I am so tired of constantly getting disgusting messages and friend requests from nasty spammers. It's sick, man! It's atleast ten times a day!
  15. Teheheman

Teheheman Well-Known Member

The bad ones are the spammers who disguise themselves as regular people, then you add them and they turn out to be, if I can say, web cam whores. That's the best way I can put it. I know that a girls gotta make money somehow but if you're gonna have a myspace, don't fill it with utter filth. I get that all the time. I now know to look at the profile before I add somebody, but they got smarter.

Daniel
  16. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I dont add anybody I dont know
  17. Katzi428

Smart idea Matt.So far I haven't had any trouble with people that I don't know wanting to be added.
    For those that have my myspace account so far,things will get better...I promise!:)
  18. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I think if you are particular about who you accept as a friend you should stay clear of problems
  19. Frogster

Frogster Active Member

20. LORDCHAMBERLAIN

LORDCHAMBERLAIN New Member

on myspace.com I am also known as "lord chamberlain" although I really haven't done much with that particular space lately because i'm waiting to gather more pics and tidbits to post on the webpage for all to see and enjoy.