Naked Brothers Band

Erine81981

Reaction score
Does anyone like these guys? I know i sure do. I enjoy the show and the music. I just can't get enough of the show. It makes me laugh and think of the good old days back when i was little and wanted to make a band. But like i asked does anyone else watch the show or enjoy the music?

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
I don't really like it! I am waiting for "All That" to return! They are thinking of re-airing it!

travellingpat

Reaction score
the new all that is bad...if they reran the old ones it would be good!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
travellingpat said:
the new all that is bad...if they reran the old ones it would be good!!
Oh yeah, with Kenan and Kel, Lori Beth, Amanda Bynes, MAN I used to LOVE that show!

And Kyle, I actually prefer Bare-naked Ladies... in more ways then one...:stick_out_tongue:

Erine81981

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
And Kyle, I actually prefer Bare-naked Ladies... in more ways then one...:stick_out_tongue:
Funny one Snowthy. I like the Bare-naked Ladies myself too. Good band. But i understand. Everyone has his or her own taste. But thanks guys. I wouldn't mind seeing the old "All That" come back on. If it were maybe they could once again make another old Nick station or something.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, actually they were going to being back all that and make it more like it origanally was for season 11, but they cancled it before it happend. They were going to bring bcak the big ear of corn, Kevin the director. the old bizar nick stlye of houmor, everthing. But I suprixes they might bring back, though.:big_grin:

About the bank, it has taken me a while to get past the hype and get ajusted to it somewhat, but it is kinda wierd in a good Nick kind of way. So I kinda like it and am geting more used to it.