Naked Rowlf

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
I have seen the figure of Naked Rowlf at Wizard World Texas. If it is okay with Ken, I can show everybody where to see a picture of him. This is picture, is not on my site but somebody else's so I don't want to say the site name until, I get the okay from Ken.

jtatooine

Reaction score
Bean Bunny said:
I have seen the figure of Naked Rowlf at Wizard World Texas. If it is okay with Ken, I can show everybody where to see a picture of him. This is picture, is not on my site but somebody else's so I don't want to say the site name until, I get the okay from Ken.
I would assume that it isn't a problem since Ken already started a thread called Wizard World Texas Photos, it included a pic of Nakid Rowlf.

But I would love to see more photos because figures look a little different depending on how/where they are photographed.

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
jtatooine said:
I would assume that it isn't a problem since Ken already started a thread called Wizard World Texas Photos, it included a pic of Nakid Rowlf.

But I would love to see more photos because figures look a little different depending on how/where they are photographed.
it's at www.toymania.com

Whatever

Reaction score
OK, where is it exactly? What do we need to click on?

WiGgY

Reaction score
That is the same site Ken posted a link to. Naked Rowlf has been seen for a LONG time now. Besides, that naked Rowlf isn't even the one that with be included with the back stage. According to Ken, there will be a totally different Naked Rowlf (Well as different as you can get with a naked Rowlf). It just hasn't been finished yet and any picture of the naked Rowlf figure will be that older prototype.