1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Name Changes

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by BEAR, Oct 29, 2005.

1. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Just thought I would start a thread where people can announce their name changes, should they have any.

I am going to be changing my name soon to SesameSeed, just like on the Palisades boards. The change will happen as soon as Phillip gets my message about it I hope. Thanks everyone!
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Nuu Bear, ne change pas ton nomme!! C'est spécial.
  3. anythingmuppet

anythingmuppet New Member

Oui, monsieur.
  4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Les poissons, les poissons, HEE HEE HEE HO HO HON!

**is done muffining**
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

But BEAR, I enjoy seeing your name around the board! Anytime I see the name "BEAR" on the board, it makes me feel happy that one of my friends is here! Please BEAR, don't change your name!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:
  6. I like your name the way it is also...
  7. Can I change my name to redfurrymonster84?
  8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

I posted a few weeks ago that we're not changing member names for the time being. If that changes, we'll make an announcement about it.
  9. D'Snowth

You all better not change your names, or I'll go back to being Courage-Bagge, and you'll never see D'Snowth again, mwu-hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Okay, then I'll keep my current one for now. It will buy me some extra time to consider a change.
  11. DanDanStrawberry

DanDanStrawberry Active Member

And I'll go back to Tutt-- no I won't...
  12. D'Snowth

Ahhhhhhhhhh, busted! BUSTED!
  13. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

I will change my nameto gobsonb..no wait ...uncle doom..no wait...ah forget it. (LOL):) :p
  14. Ziffel

Ziffel New Member

I plan to permanently remain Ziffel. But there is another old guy from another great classic sitcom who also had a cool last name which is also a real last name but also very uncommon: Mertz! But Ziffel still beats that one (and pulling a Mertz wouldn't quite have the same... how do you spell it... pizazz. Especially in the past tense - "You Mertzed me!") :)
  15. DanDanStrawberry

Ha! You thought I was going to say Tutt-- that word. But I was going to say, err, Tuttan which is an...er.... *runs away*
  16. rumtar_10165

rumtar_10165 New Member

New Name???

I GOT IT I GOT IT!! its.... it's..ah..er...(bangs head on piano) a headace...ow any one got any asprins. (LOL);) :p
  17. *runs over with aspirans*

I got it!! *trips on your foot*

Now I think I need an aspiran!!
  18. Barry Lee

Barry Lee Active Member

I've changed my name about.... 3 times lol. :)
  19. DanDanStrawberry

Notice my avatar. It could be a clue to screen-names past..... ;) :cry: