1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Nanco Beaker for trade for Electric Mayhem plush

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell and Trade' started by dj lewzealand, Aug 29, 2003.

1. dj lewzealand

dj lewzealand Active Member

Hello

I have a middle sized nanco stuffed beaker plush for trade, I am looking to trade for the electric mayhem plush beanie set from sabbada.

Thanks
    Dj lew

2. dj lewzealand

also

would also trade for a bunsen honeydew or a pepe!!

3. ElecMayhem

ElecMayhem Well-Known Member

Hi Dj lew

Do you mean that you have Bunsen & Pepe to trade for the EM set as well? Or do you mean that you would part with your Beaker for Bunsen & Pepe?

Either way, shoot me an e-mail... I might be interested in a trade. What size is the medium Beaker exactly? Please let me know.

Thanks!!

4. dj lewzealand

Hi!!!

Hello I only have beaker for a trade. He is 15" tall, a great plush!!! I will trade him for either bunsen honeydew plush nanco, pepe plush nanco or the electric mayhem beanie set.

Thanks
    Dj lew

5. dj lewzealand

just need pepe plush and electric mayhem

Hello. I just got a bunsen honeydew plush today, I am know looking to trade a 15" beaker for either Pepe plush or the electric mayhem beanie set.

Thanks