Nanco Plush Traveling Matt & Sprocket

Foodie

Reaction score
Heyas,
Last year sometime, a photo of Nanco plush versions of Traveling Matt and Sprocket turned up. I've yet to see them anywhere though. Does anyone know if they've been released? As I recall, they looked fairly decent. :smirk:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Got any photos? I dont remember hearing ANYTHING about this?

Drtooth

Reaction score
From Muppet Wikia

That's the only pic there is, and I don't know if it really was released or not (after all, you'd have to frequent arcades or carnivals to see them). They do look decent... not great (shame Sababa never got the retail push it needed to get Mokey and Matt out there).

I really hope the Manhattan Toy license turns out well enough for them to add Matt and Sprocket to the line up. I'd buy a Matt on sight.

muppet baby

Reaction score
From Muppet Wikia

That's the only pic there is, and I don't know if it really was released or not (after all, you'd have to frequent arcades or carnivals to see them). They do look decent... not great (shame Sababa never got the retail push it needed to get Mokey and Matt out there).

I really hope the Manhattan Toy license turns out well enough for them to add Matt and Sprocket to the line up. I'd buy a Matt on sight.
i am so glad to see this picture finally i am really wanting to get a uncle matt plush for so long really like him i want all the other fraggles to i hope to find them . My mom is going to be mad if i get them before , we move into the new house though LOL . No matter what if i find them in arcade machines she will get over it LOL .

Drtooth

Reaction score
Finding them in an arcade machine is one thing. Winning them is quite another. I mentioned it somewhere else, but I actually had a streak of actually winning these things (three times I tried I actually won... twice in one day, actually) and NEVER won anything ever again ever ever. Not to mention those awful times when the thing's pressed up against the glass, almost mocking you.

Of course, there's always the alternate route... if you see one hanging on the walls of an arcade, you can take a couple hundred dollars and play whack-a-mole or something until you get the 20000 tickets to get one.

Foodie

Reaction score
From Muppet Wikia

Are the Manhattan Toy fraggles available anywhere yet? :smirk:

Mystic Master

Reaction score
These look pretty cool, its a shame Sababba was such a failure when it came to releasing a Mokey plush - if they did, I would have kept my set and probably tracked these down.

Drtooth

Reaction score
At the risk of sounding nasty, since I'm absolutely sick of everyone blaming them, Sababa had EVERY INTENTION of releasing the Mokey and Matt plushes... they just never got the retail support they would have needed to actually release them. And I don't think internet exclusives would have been sufficient enough to sell them.