Nancy Cartwright

Xerus

Reaction score
She certainly has a large vocal range. So she is Todd on the replacements? You know, I really dont like that show, but I never would have made the connection XD For some reason I assumed she was Riley, I guess cause of the Snorks

Anyway...whos Mindy? Is that that kid who always goes "Ok lady I love you bye bye"?

Still though...I love Bart and I love Chuckie...hmmm...*goes to look for new avatar pic*
Christine Cavanaugh was the first voice of Chuckie. But then she retired from voice acting and Nancy took over the role.

Xerus

Reaction score
Whatcha doin', mister man? XD

But in all seriousness, for a three-to-five year old, Mindy sure is lucky to have a Lassie-esque dog in Buttons to protect her.
I like how Mindy keeps asking, "WHY?"

Some people don't like the mother or father on that show. The way they don't pay attention to Mindy when she wanders off and then blame their own neglect on poor Buttons.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Christine Cavanaugh was the first voice of Chuckie. But then she retired from voice acting and Nancy took over the role.
Yeah, I knew that, but she did a wonderful job.

Xerus

Reaction score
Two of Nancy's characters I have cartoon crushes on are...

Kimberly from the Space Ace cartoon series.

And Margo Sherman who was Jay's sister on the Critic. I liked hearing Nancy's voice come out of her.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That explains why Candi Milo started doing Dexter's voice in Chris Savino's sucky incarnation of Dexter's Laboratory... Candi made Dexter sound more like a girl than Christine did!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Two of Nancy's characters I have cartoon crushes on are...

Kimberly from the Space Ace cartoon series.

And Margo Sherman who was Jay's sister on the Critic. I liked hearing Nancy's voice come out of her.
Chuckie (all grown up, not baby, that would be creepy) is one of my many fictional crushes. But hes pretty low on my list. I dont obsess over him like I do with Luigi :stick_out_tongue:

Candi made Dexter sound more like a girl than Christine did!
Hahahaha :big_grin: thats funny. I never really watched Dexters lab so I would never have noticed a difference. Even with Chuckie, there was a slight voice difference I think. Its been a while since I;ve actually watched the rugrats. I wish it came on still. I dont think its even on nicktoons anymore

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man! I forgot all about that show! It was different, and really interesting, but didn't last what two or three seasons at best? In my Cartoon Cartoons comic books, especially the earlier issues that had the "Letter Letters" section in the back, a lot of people requested Mike, Lu and Og comics, but that request was never met. Even Sheep in the Big City got a few comics.

Personally, I thought it looked like a refugee from Nickelodeon. The artwork was DEAD similar to any given show from Klasky Csupo.

Anyway, Big fan of Nancy. Here's a little tidbit. She was the only Simpsons regular voice to actually work on Family Guy. She played her Snork character.

A while back, out of morbid curiosity, I checked out a Pound Puppies episode on Youtube... I have to say, I love how sickeningly sweet she made Bright Eyes.

But my favorite character of hers has to be Nelson Muntz. And Melissa Screetch. I love the low, gravely tone she gives those two characters. Of course, as any Simpsons fan knows, she gave 2 different voices for Nelson Muntz. The earlier higher pitched version and the gravely sounding one we have now. I think I like them both in their own special ways.