Nancy Cartwright

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Also, in earlier episode of the simpsons, Ralph's voice was alot lower. I remember on a commentary that had to be in the 3rd season since I think thats the only time she did any commentaries ralph said something and someone asked her if it was a mistake in the voice and she said thats how ralphs voice was...or something.

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I like how Mindy keeps asking, "WHY?"

Some people don't like the mother or father on that show. The way they don't pay attention to Mindy when she wanders off and then blame their own neglect on poor Buttons.
I am among them. Her parents need to realize that they are the ones to blame for Mindy being put in peril. They should respect Buttons too, for keeping Mindy out of harm's way.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I forgot about Kip on The Shirt Tales! And I forgot that she was Pistol on Goof Troop! Love Fantastic Max by the way!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
And I forgot that she was Pistol on Goof Troop!
I found it odd that Goofy, Max, Pete, and PJ were in the Goofy movies, but Pete's wife (PJ's mom)--Peg--and daughter (PJ's sister)--Pistol--weren't seen or even mentioned.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I always like Pete, P.J., Peg, Pistol and Chainsaw. The Pete's are a great family!

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I always like Pete, P.J., Peg, Pistol and Chainsaw. The Pete's are a great family!
Except for the fact that Pete is a villain at times & that he'd do anything to save face...even mooch off of the success of his bungeling neighbor!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Except for the fact that Pete is a villain at times & that he'd do anything to save face...even mooch off of the success of his bungling neighbor!
Well, I like him as a used car sales man too!