1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Nanny and the Cop

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Kimp the Shrimp, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

you ever wanderif Nanny liked the cop he always showed up to tell the muppeys to quiet down but i suspect that nanny called him cause she likes him
  2. SesameKermie

SesameKermie Member

I thought that the gang would get too noisy and would wake Officer Caruthers up, without Nanny having to call.
  3. Kimp the Shrimp

Kimp the Shrimp Active Member

they never said he was sleeping at his house
  4. Emosewa

Emosewa New Member

Yeah they did. Because he worked at night and slept during the day. Atleast in that one episode. It's been a while but I do remember. ^_^ Though normally he worked during the day I guess cause he was happy to drop by. Like the time he brought over the mouse wasn't it? That would ride the toy squad car? Or was it the parrot?