1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

NBC's The Good Place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pig's Laundry, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

This is the thread for "The Good Place", the NBC comedy created by Michael Shur who wrote for "The Office" and co-created "Parks and Recreation" and "Brooklyn Nine-Nine". The series stars Kristen Bell (known for Frozen and Veronica Mars). It co stars Ted Danson (CSI and Cheers), and William Jackson Harper who you may recognize from the 2009 reboot of Sesame Street's sister show "The Electric Company."

What do you guys think of the show? I think it's off to a good start. The characters are enduring and the actors are well cast. I really like that we gradually get to understand the characters and their lives which lead to their eventual demise :scary:

It's no "Parks and Rec" but it's still good.

Muppet Master likes this.
  2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Anybody else watching this show?

Muppet Master likes this.
  3. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

Ha ha. Looks like I made a thread a little while back and didn't see this one.

YES! I watched all the episodes a little while back on Hulu. Don't know why I didn't check it out earlier, amazing show. That finale was just mind-blowing.