Near and Far in spanish with Early Elmo

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I have heard that one in English before. That may be one of the few Richard Hunt Elmo's that are hard to find, but I'm not a hundred percent sure on that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have heard that one in English before. That may be one of the few Richard Hunt Elmo's that are hard to find, but I'm not a hundred percent sure on that.
This is going on purely the basis that these are the same exact monsters (not to mention the same background and setting) from "We're all Monsters," so it stands to reason, this might be another Jerry Nelson as "Baby Monster" case. it stands to reason that they were shot pretty close to each other, if not the same time.

PumpkinJ

Reaction score
One of my friends 531sesamefan thought this skit that FUZZYRED brought up here would've had Early Elmo himself doing a Near and Far routine (like Grover doing it), until I realized that Drtooth pointed out in the comment above that this had the same monsters from "We Are All Monsters", so whoever misreads this you might be confusing it with the "Near Far Monsters" song.
That one appeared on the 12th episode of Barrio Sesamo in Spanish at 18:16.
So I guess I can confirm the skit of Early Elmo himself doing a Near and Far routine to be fake and from bad memory.