1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Near and Far in spanish with Early Elmo

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by FUZZYRED, Oct 6, 2011.

1. FUZZYRED Member

Here someone upload Near and Far in spanish with red monster who later become Elmo. I wish someone upload the engilsh version so I can hear old Elmo voices.

&feature=related
  2. Daffyfan2003 Active Member

I have heard that one in English before. That may be one of the few Richard Hunt Elmo's that are hard to find, but I'm not a hundred percent sure on that.
  3. Drtooth Well-Known Member

This is going on purely the basis that these are the same exact monsters (not to mention the same background and setting) from "We're all Monsters," so it stands to reason, this might be another Jerry Nelson as "Baby Monster" case. it stands to reason that they were shot pretty close to each other, if not the same time.