Need Fraggle Plush Help- Fast!

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hello Guys,

I just bought 2 Fraggle Rock Pedigree Stuffed plush in their original boxes off of ebay for $55 each. The 2 Fraggles are Uncle Matt & Gobo Fraggle in great condition and the seller told me they still even have the twisty things in the back holding them in.

Anyways did I get a really good deal or did I get ripped off? Personally I dont know what the toys go for but I figured since they were in great condition and in their boxes that they may be worth somthing. What do these normally go for on ebay in their boxes? Please help

-Josh

MM-III

Reaction score
Well, of course the time to be asking this question is BEFORE you bid on the item! But in the future, just watch other items of the same type on ebay... let a few of them close and see what they go for... remember the golden rule of collecting:

It's only worth what people are willing to pay for it.

But your motives for collecting these also play a factor. If you intend to keep these forever, then only you can answer if you feel the price is worthy. If you intend to keep these to eventually turn a profit then the answer is research research research... don't jump on the first item available, wait for a good price...

I realize this doesn't answer your question exactly but I'm not familiar with plush collecting so all I can offer is general advice...

good luck!

W

Wembley Fraggle

Hello,

Actually I'm just collecting all the Fraggle items I can get on ebay, and I dont have these. Also last summer my memory recalls the same uncle matt pedigree on ebay in the box going for $160. So basicly I jumped on the auction and used "Buy-It-Now" for both of them, and was just wondering what the 2 plush in the box would normally go for.

-Josh

AnneGarber

Reaction score
are you the person with the eBay "Want it Now"?

I just posted a message, because I have some vintage plush Fraggles (NOT in box, NOT mint, but fair condition). If you can't find my message, please feel free to write to me directly at anne@evalu8.org, as I don't want to offer them on eBay without determining a potential buyer's interest level!

So please write, if interested.

Cheers,

Anne

Foodie

Reaction score
Wembley Fraggle said:
Hello Guys,

I just bought 2 Fraggle Rock Pedigree Stuffed plush in their original boxes off of ebay for $55 each. The 2 Fraggles are Uncle Matt & Gobo Fraggle in great condition and the seller told me they still even have the twisty things in the back holding them in.

Anyways did I get a really good deal or did I get ripped off? Personally I dont know what the toys go for but I figured since they were in great condition and in their boxes that they may be worth somthing. What do these normally go for on ebay in their boxes? Please help

-Josh
$55.00 for each is really good, especially for Matt since he's more difficult to find complete and boxed. Does Gobo have his postcards?

Nick :smirk: