Need help getting VC Beaker

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Got a Pin Pal Burns? I'd trade up for that! He is my last Holy Grail of my Simpson's collection. Well, other than all the stuff that is currently out that is...I have been buying so much Star Wars: AOTC stuff I haven't been able to afford Series 8 yet!

Ken

Rufus

Reaction score
Ken!

Hey, I got an extra Pin Pal Burns, MIB. I'd trade it for a VC Beaker if scruno doesn't have a PPB to trade.

- R -

scruno

Reaction score
*sigh*, I better leave that trade to Rufus then - I only *just* got my Pin Pal Burns a couple of days ago from ebay & I'd have to buy another if I was going to trade... I have an extra MOC Barney & MOC Chief Wiggum if anyone is interested, tho...

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by ResidentLilly
Got a Pin Pal Burns? I'd trade up for that! He is my last Holy Grail of my Simpson's collection. Well, other than all the stuff that is currently out that is...I have been buying so much Star Wars: AOTC stuff I haven't been able to afford Series 8 yet!

Ken
Any other Simpsons you need? I have all three of the Two Pack Playsets (Radio Active Man. High School Homer & Marge, Colonel Homer and Lurleen)?

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
uncleduke
Any other Simpsons you need? I have all three of the Two Pack Playsets (Radio Active Man. High School Homer & Marge, Colonel Homer and Lurleen)?

Yeah I need the last two you got there.

Rufus Hey, I got an extra Pin Pal Burns, MIB. I'd trade it for a VC Beaker if scruno doesn't have a PPB to trade. - R -

I might defintely be interested in that.

Ken

uncleduke

Reaction score
An interesting trade

If any of you out there are in the Chicago area, and want to go to Wizard World Con, Please send me a Personal Message.
I just discovered I can get a pass for all 4 days, and will supply someone with a ticket in exchange for a Vanishing Cream Beaker.
This will save you a $20.00 admission.

wolvoks

Reaction score
I thought that the con lasted only 3 days.

I think that a VC Beaker costs $20, so you'd practically just be paying your admission anyways.

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
If anyone could help me get a VC Beaker I would really appreciate it. I would either buy or I have TONS of things to trade (Simpsons, Star Wars, Sports Picks Variants, etc.)
E-mail me at jas13gar@juno.com if you will have an extra VC Beaker. I also need the Dr. Teeth in Black Suit from the Wizard World East convention. :big_grin:

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by wolvoks
I thought that the con lasted only 3 days.

It does, my mistake completely

I think that a VC Beaker costs $20, so you'd practically just be paying your admission anyways.
It is my understanding that a Vanishing Cream Beaker is $15. The admission is $20 per day, if you chose to go to the entire show, that would be $60. You will still be $45.00 ahead