Need Help With Sesame Muppets

BlueAM

Reaction score
I need some back-up help from you guys so I can help The Count (as he's known as on this forum) with what some Sesame Muppets look like. I want to be sure that the work we do is correct as far as anyone in our group of "experts" knows. I thought while I continue to work on these descriptions with the Count, the more obscure characters should be worked on by all who are interested in joining us.These descriptions should include hair color, eye and/or eyelid color, skin color if applicable, nose color and shape if applicable, and a description of their wardrobe with appropriate coloring of as many pieces as you guys can describe.

Here are the characters:

Grand High Triangle Lover
Mobity Mosely (Roosevelt Franklin's friend)
Tammy Swinette
The Androoze Sisters
Ethel Mermaid
Louisey (the little girl that Louise Gold performed that sang with Herry)
The Fine Young Camels (They sing "C Drives Me Crazy")
The Baby (He sings "I Cry")
Baby Fats Domino (He sings "Shake A Rattle and Roll", but is he a Muppet? I don't know.)
Ingrid ("I is for Ingrid")
Ursula ("U is for Ursula")
Xavier ("X is for Xavier")
The Rhymies (I read about them in an earlier thread and found out their names, but I can't remember their names. Someone help me?)
Sir John Feelgood
Mr. Foot (I know he's just an upside-down foot, but what color is his necktie? Someone help me?)
Bennett Snerf
Arlene Frantic
Dicky Tick (He hosts "Lifestyles of the Big and Little")
Fenwick (A monster)
Pamela (A monster)
Rosemary (A monster)
Cyranose de Begerac
Dusty (Slimey's father)
Eartha (Slimey's mother)
Sloppy (Slimey's baby sister)
Preposterous (Oscar's puppy)
Frazzle's Mom
Eddie (He loves spaghetti)
Andy (He loves candy)
Charmin'
Renata Scottie Dog
Billy Idle
Rebel L
Moe Cocker (He sings "With a Little Yelp From My Friends")
Ronnie Trash
Pocco Locco
Little Jack Horner (From the Colambo bit "The Plum Plunder")

And the News Flash stars:

Jack (Jack and the Beanstalk)
Aladdin
The Elves (The Elves and the Shoemaker)
The Brave Little Tailor
The Tortoise and the Hare
The Seven Dwarfs
Christopher Columbus
George Washington (Kermit reported on the scene when George Washington chopped down the cherry tree)
Old MacDonald (They did several versions of him, but I believe the one I'm talking about was purple)
Mary and her Little Lamb

That's it!
Thanks for all your great help!
Count --still working HARD!!!Thanks for your messages.

BlueAM

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
Grand High Triangle Lover - cant rember but i know he had an assistant following him, holding his cape or something.
Tammy Swinette
The Androoze Sisters - look just like the oinker sisters. did everybodys song with mahna mahna.
Ethel Mermaid
Louisey (the little girl that Louise Gold performed that sang with Herry)
The Fine Young Camels (They sing "C Drives Me Crazy")
The Baby (He sings "I Cry")
Baby Fats Domino (He sings "Shake A Rattle and Roll", but is he a Muppet? I don't know.) - he is a muppet. he's an african american anything muppet in a bonnet. he's brown
Ingrid ("I is for Ingrid") - if im thiking of the charcter your thinking of, shes natashas mom and shes blue
Ursula ("U is for Ursula")
Xavier ("X is for Xavier")
The Rhymies (I read about them in an earlier thread and found out their names, but I can't remember their names. Someone help me?)
Sir John Feelgood
Mr. Foot (I know he's just an upside-down foot, but what color is his necktie? Someone help me?)
Bennett Snerf
Arlene Frantic
Dicky Tick (He hosts "Lifestyles of the Big and Little")
Fenwick (A monster)
Pamela (A monster)
Rosemary (A monster)
Cyranose de Begerac
Dusty (Slimey's father)
Eartha (Slimey's mother)
Sloppy (Slimey's baby sister)
Preposterous (Oscar's puppy)
Frazzle's Mom - looks like a female version of frazzle. is orange
Eddie (He loves spaghetti)
Andy (He loves candy)
Charmin'
Renata Scottie Dog
Billy Idle
Rebel L
Moe Cocker (He sings "With a Little Yelp From My Friends")
Ronnie Trash
Pocco Locco
Little Jack Horner (From the Colambo bit "The Plum Plunder")

And the News Flash stars:

Jack (Jack and the Beanstalk)
Aladdin
The Elves (The Elves and the Shoemaker)
The Brave Little Tailor
The Tortoise and the Hare
The Seven Dwarfs - very brief. several anything muppets dressed like elves
Christopher Columbus - He was purple and was dressed like he is in history books and such
George Washington (Kermit reported on the scene when George Washington chopped down the cherry tree)
Old MacDonald (They did several versions of him, but I believe the one I'm talking about was purple)
Mary and her Little Lamb

this is all i know

Splurge

Reaction score
Originally posted by BlueAM

Ingrid ("I is for Ingrid")
I presume you mean the girl who said this quote at the start of one the Noggin episodes from 1972, since it's bunched with "U is for Ursula" & "X for Xavier".

Ingrid in this case, was a human girl, not a Muppet.

Splurge

Reaction score
Mobity Mosely

I know I don't know what Mobity Mosely looks like either. I only know of him from the Roosevelt Franklin record, in which he is voiced by Matt Robinson.

I could be wrong, I'm inclined to say that he never was on the TV show, just the album. I can only imagine what he could look like.

BlueAM

Reaction score
Here's what I know from the Sesame list

So far, you guys have been a big help to me!

All I know is :

Grand High Triangle Lover: He has green hair at the sides of his head, a big red nose, kinda like Telly, blue skin, and a hat and robe with triangles all over them.
The Baby: I believe he's a little purple AM (like Roosevelt Franklin) with big eyes with eyelashes and big pupils (like Natasha, I think), a bonnet, a diaper, booties, and a curly tuft of yellow (?) hair sticking out from underneath. He also has a tiny nose, but I can't remember what color it is.
Xavier: He's a little pink AM (like Prairie Dawn) with beady eyes and brown hair.
The Rhymies: They are named Larry (purple AM), Barry (blue AM), and Mary (I don't know what color AM she is).
Bennett Snerf: I know he's a purple AM with eyes in his glasses (like Herbert Birdsfoot) and black (?) hair at the sides of his bald head, but I can't remember what color his round nose is.
Arlene Frantic: I know she's a green AM with lipstick, pearls and Mildred Huxtetter-like glasses, but I don't know the color of her eyelids, hair, and round nose.
Dusty: He's a blue worm with light blue stripes, little black eyes, a shirt-collar and tie (I believe), and round glasses.
Eartha: She's a light-orange worm with yellow stripes, little black eyes, and curly orange hair, but I could be wrong.
Sloppy: She's a yellow worm with orange stripes, a bonnet, and little black eyes.
Pocco Locco: He's a parrot with pink feathers, googly eyes, and a big, orange beak.
Little Jack Horner: He's a green AM.
Aladdin: He's a green AM with orange hair, a turban, and a vest.
The Elves (The Elves and the Shoemaker): I think they're little AMs (like Prairie Dawn and Roosevelt Franklin) with pointy ears.
The Tortoise: He's a green AM with sleepy eyes, a shell, and a track suit.
The Hare: He's a purple AM with a cotton tail, whiskers, buck teeth, long ears, and purple hair (kinda like Captain Vegetable). He also wears a track suit.
George Washington: He's a little pink AM with orange hair and a pigtail, a tri-cornered hat, and a vest.
Old MacDonald: I do believe he's purple with a straw farmer's hat, plaid shirt, bandanna, suspenders, glasses, white hair with white eyebrows and a white moustache, and an orange nose.

This is all I know but please tell me if you spot any errors, or have anything you can add. Thanks again for your help!

BlueAM
"Rock, rock, rock, the Telephone Rock!"

Drtooth

Reaction score
Re: Here's what I know from the Sesame list

Old MacDonald: I do believe he's purple with a straw farmer's hat, plaid shirt, bandanna, suspenders, glasses, white hair with white eyebrows and a white moustache, and an orange nose.
They have at least a few versions of Old MacDonald, and they go back and forth, a bit.

Firstly, there's a taller one, with an oval head (like Bert, but morecarrot shaped) he's orange, has (I think) a red nose and a straw hat and white hair (I think he has a beard, too, but I forget)

Then there's another with slightly different clothes, a more Kermit shaped head, I think green, and has a moustache.

I hope this helps, and doesn't confuse you...it confused me!

BlueAM

Reaction score
I'm not sure about if my description of the Baby ("I Cry") is correct. Someone help me?

Also, I do believe that in the Rhymies, Larry has lavender skin, a green turtleneck sweater, and wild orange hair, while Barry has blue skin, a yellow turtleneck sweater, and wild yellow hair, and Mary has eyelashes, wild pink hair, green skin, and a pink turtleneck sweater. Can someone help me about this?

BlueAM

"No more toymakers to the king"