Need help with skit

muppet maniac

Reaction score
It had Grover, Herry, and a red AM monster next to a tree and the background was a light-brown color. I saw this on Plaza Sesamo once.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Actually the background was a pink color. The sketch is called "Grover & Herry Demonstrate Here and There".

Censored

Reaction score
As I remember it, that was actually a very funny skit. The little red monster (definitely NOT Elmo; don't remember his name) keeps bugging Herry and Grover about wanting to be "there" instead of here. Naturally, everywhere the red monster goes, the other two tell him that's he's "here". This leads the monster to carry on about wanting to be "there." Finally, Grover and Herry get fed up and go away from him. The little monster calls out, "Am I THERE?" "Yes!" yells Herry from a distance, "And STAY THERE!" The red monster starts happily cheering something like, "Oh, boy! I'm there! I'm there!" But, then his mother comes along and says, "I've been looking all over for you. What are you doing HERE?" This causes the little monster to sigh and look defeated towards the camera.