1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Need help with Whatnot parts

Discussion in 'Puppet Building and Performing' started by ncchuck, Sep 28, 2012.

1. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

Hi am new here so sorry if this doesnt go here dont be mad :)
    i just luck into a muppet whatnot set from tru used and some parts were missing were can i buy replacement parts or muppet parts that might fit ? thank you for any help
  2. TheCreatureWork

TheCreatureWork Active Member

Nobody answered so I'll try to help. :) There is no place I know that you can get the parts that are missing. I would recommend doing a search here on the forum for the pieces you are missing and make them yourself or hire someone to make you the pieces you require. You could also try Youtube under Puppet Building - there are some great tutorials that have how to build eyes, noses, arms etc.
    Hope this helps.
  3. ncchuck

ncchuck Active Member

thank you :) been looking im totally new to puppet making i did make a lifesize helper robot from venture bros cartoon, im going to try my hand a beaker using what i did for it, but thank you for the help looking at your links now i really am thankfull for it