1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Need name of song by Ernie

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by auriemmo, Aug 12, 2002.

1. auriemmo

auriemmo New Member

On an episode of Sesame Street (that I first saw many years ago), Ernie sings a song where he imagines to be several different people (including a knight). It is NOT "Imagination". The only lyrics I can recall being repeated are "imagine that", but I do not think that is the name of the song. Sorry for the limited info, but anyone got any ideas on what song title might be?
  2. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hey Auriemmo-

That song is called "Imagine That". A classic Ernie performance.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to record it to video yet, but I know you can catch it on MC Radio.

- Billy :cool:
  3. Yep, and you kan also download it from WIN MX.

Like me.

lol

:D
  4. Traveling Matt

Traveling Matt New Member

Hey Byron!

By chance, could you e-mail me that song? I can barely get the internet to work on my slow computer, and I know I couldn't get Win Mx to download!

I've been searchin' for it for a while.

Thanks!

Icedudeweb@aol.com

- Billy :cool:
  5. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

Believe it or not, they still use that one! You'd be surprised how many old clips with Ernie they use during Journey to Ernie. Just today, they used the one where they were catching fish on a lake.
  6. Joggy

Joggy Member

THE original "Heeeeere FISHY FISHY FISHEEEE!" one? Cool.

Over here I once saw a newer Ernie and Bert fishing scene. They were in a boat and Ernie caught everything whereas Bert caught nothing.

What I found very weird about this scene is that it had no scenery. Just a blue sky and a boat. The "Heeere FISHY FISHY" one had a whole forest!! What's up with that?
  7. Jackie

Jackie New Member

I LOVE THIS BOAT!
  8. Gonzo

Gonzo Active Member

I just wanted to say that IS a great song, and a great "Later Ernie" moment. A flowering of great songs in the 1980's. "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon" is another one.

Good good stuff!

Quinnnnnnn
  9. Jackie

Jackie New Member

What about "I have a little Plant"

Oh such a good song!

and she says...ding ding...thank you...to me..
  10. gymkatarules

gymkatarules New Member

I Don't Want To Live On The Moon is my favorite song ever. I Love This Boat! is classic. And, oh, man...the Heeeeeere Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy! sketch was a massive running gag in my family. Comedy gold.

What about when they're giving Bert's nephew a bath?

-Chris