Need name of song by Ernie

auriemmo

Reaction score
On an episode of Sesame Street (that I first saw many years ago), Ernie sings a song where he imagines to be several different people (including a knight). It is NOT "Imagination". The only lyrics I can recall being repeated are "imagine that", but I do not think that is the name of the song. Sorry for the limited info, but anyone got any ideas on what song title might be?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Auriemmo-

That song is called "Imagine That". A classic Ernie performance.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to record it to video yet, but I know you can catch it on MC Radio.

- Billy :cool:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hey Byron!

By chance, could you e-mail me that song? I can barely get the internet to work on my slow computer, and I know I couldn't get Win Mx to download!

I've been searchin' for it for a while.

Thanks!

Icedudeweb@aol.com

- Billy :cool:

ssetta

Reaction score
Believe it or not, they still use that one! You'd be surprised how many old clips with Ernie they use during Journey to Ernie. Just today, they used the one where they were catching fish on a lake.

Joggy

Reaction score
THE original "Heeeeere FISHY FISHY FISHEEEE!" one? Cool.

Over here I once saw a newer Ernie and Bert fishing scene. They were in a boat and Ernie caught everything whereas Bert caught nothing.

What I found very weird about this scene is that it had no scenery. Just a blue sky and a boat. The "Heeere FISHY FISHY" one had a whole forest!! What's up with that?

Gonzo

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that IS a great song, and a great "Later Ernie" moment. A flowering of great songs in the 1980's. "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon" is another one.

Good good stuff!

Quinnnnnnn

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
I just wanted to say that IS a great song, and a great "Later Ernie" moment. A flowering of great songs in the 1980's. "I Don't Want To Live On The Moon" is another one.

Good good stuff!

Quinnnnnnn
What about "I have a little Plant"

Oh such a good song!

and she says...ding ding...thank you...to me..

gymkatarules

Reaction score
I Don't Want To Live On The Moon is my favorite song ever. I Love This Boat! is classic. And, oh, man...the Heeeeeere Fishy Fishy Fishy Fishy! sketch was a massive running gag in my family. Comedy gold.

What about when they're giving Bert's nephew a bath?

-Chris