Need Pictures of 123 Sesame Street

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hey there. Right now I'm scouring the internet, but if anyone can or would like to help me out, that's be great.
I need a picture of 123 Sesame Street. Preferably in colour, it has to be pretty big and very clear, as I will be using it for a reference photo for a drawing. It doesn't matter who is in the picture, as long as there is a relatively good view of the steps and/or door. Seriously, if anyone tries I will be glad because every reference will help. :smile:
I'm already scouring this site, so anything from there I've already seen. Besides that, please, any and all help would be greatly appreciated. :big_grin:

BEAR

Reaction score
Mrs. P., it seems the two of us are on the same mission and for very similar purposes. I am looking for reference pictures of the 123 building and stoop as well as one of Hooper's Store (preferably a classic version). We can help each other, okay. I am looking for this because my mom does painting as a hobby and I am going to ask her if she would paint me a picture of the stoop area or Hooper's as a little tribute to the place I love. Anyway...you scratch my back, I scratch yours?

BEAR

Reaction score
Actually, this Mr Hooper site helps a lot! This is the first i have actually been able to upload it and there is stuff here i thought i would never see!! Thanks Mrs. P! I have been looking for the perfect Big Bird/Hooper pic to use for a Mr. Hooper tribute painting/drawing.