Need some opinions about Corner Store Comics

rexcrk

Reaction score
Hey guys, I was browsing cornerstorecomics.com and they have some stuff I'd be interested in. I was just wondering if anyone here has any opinions about them. Mainly I just want to know if they're reliable, I'd love to hear about any experiences with dealing with them.

Thanks!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I never do anything online purchasing (with the exception of eBay), most of those guys get a hold of you credit card number, then pass it out to others and crap like that.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Even on e-bay, you don't know If the person on the other side will just take your money and run. just being honest.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Even on e-bay, you don't know If the person on the other side will just take your money and run. just being honest.
That's why it's always important to check the other person's feedback to see what percentage of their feedback is positive; my folks and I won't do business with anyone who has below like 98 or so percent positive feedback.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I just recently signed up for an eBay account and so far I've had good dealings with the people I've bought from. I also don't buy from people with 98% or so lower.

But still I want to know if anyone's had any dealings with Corner Store Comics. They seem pretty reliable to me (and they're one of Michael Crawfords sponsors too).

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, you can try if if you like to if they seem pretty reliable.:smirk: