Needed: Unedited The Muppets on Puppets

Uncutmuppets

Reaction score
I have an urgent message to Mr. Chapman. In your review for the Muppet Show Season Three, you mentioned that there are other copies of the documentary "The Muppets on Puppets" that have complete audio. I contacted Buena Vista Home Entertainment to report the "dropped audio" issue on the DVD. They understand what I'm talking about, but I really want to know where exactly these "other copies" of the documentary are, so that BVHE can track it down and possibly release replacement discs for the set. If anyone knows where these "complete audio" versions of "The Muppets on Puppets" documentary are, please respond to me ASAP. Thanks!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
It's so odd because I watched Muppets on Puppets at The Museum of TV and Radio (now The Paley Center for Media) and as far as I can recall, I didn't have any problems. Maybe they were given a better copy.

David French

Reaction score
I have an urgent message to Mr. Chapman. In your review for the Muppet Show Season Three, you mentioned that there are other copies of the documentary "The Muppets on Puppets" that have complete audio. I contacted Buena Vista Home Entertainment to report the "dropped audio" issue on the DVD. They understand what I'm talking about, but I really want to know where exactly these "other copies" of the documentary are, so that BVHE can track it down and possibly release replacement discs for the set. If anyone knows where these "complete audio" versions of "The Muppets on Puppets" documentary are, please respond to me ASAP. Thanks!
If you are that keen on obtaining an unedited version of "Muppets on Puppets" then I suggest you try the tape trading forum; there's no way Buena Vista Home Entertainment would issue a replacement disc at this late stage owing to something so minor (and folks, it is minor) as a sound issue on an extra.