Needin' Muppets!

Frogster

Reaction score

I know that just about all the Muppets that I'm needing to complete my collection are very hard to find, but I figured I should try. I got some stuff to trade, and I'll list that afterwards. Here's what I'm looking for:

Wizard World Dr. Teeth, Zoot Variant, Steppin Out Uncle Deadly, Mega Gonzo, White-shirted Lips.

The reason I'm needing Mega Gonzo is because I surprisingly recieved Mega Camilla in the mail.

Here's what I got to trade: PVC's of Kermit, Bunsen, Beaker, Scooter, Chef, Doglion, Thog, Piggy, Mahna, Snowths, Gonzo, Sam, regular figures of naked Rowlf (with piano, no backstage playset), and Beauregard. Unless certain arrangements are made, not all the figures will be combined together.

Post back if there's anyone who can help me on these five figures...

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well Frogster, the only thing I can trade with you is the Mega Gonzo, but sorry, I don't really wish to part with him.

However, I thought I could help you anyhow. Steppin Out Uncle Deadly is still for sale on omg toys website.

Here's the link, if you need it...
http://omgcnfo.com

Hope this helps in anyway. Good luck with your collection, I'm still trying to complete my as well.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Also Frogster, don't mean to sound rude, but I think when you compare the stuff you want to the stuff you're willing to trade. I don't think it's really fair.

Frogster

Reaction score
Trust me, JJandJanice, I know that I'll have to pay a little extra for some of those characters, especially Lips, Zoot and Dr. Teeth. I'd use the figures I have to trade as a direct trade for Mega Gonzo or SO UD.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Oh ok, that's good.

Well if I could trade something with you in the furture, I'll let you know, however at the moment, it looks like no.

Zoot The Saxman

Reaction score
Hey Frogster, My sculpts are for sale....let me know if you are intrested

Frogster

Reaction score
Thanks, Zoot... I'm sure I'll look you up when I'm ready to buy Doglion!

I think I'm just gonna hold off on gettin' Lips, WW Dr. Teeth, and variant Zoot. So, for right now, if there's anyone willing to hook me up with a Steppin' Out Uncle Deadly or Mega Gonzo, I have a little to trade:

Patrol Bear Fozzie
Beauregard
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (the original purchaser changed their mind)

I figured, my shelves are finally plum full, and I'm eager to put up collection photos after I get a Mega Gonzo to go with my Mega Camilla. Heck, if someone can find a Mega Beaker as well, let me know. THEN, I shall be done. I can wait on those other three down the road. Hope to hear from someone soon. Email is lucasbervin@yahoo.com. Peace. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Spotted a WW Dr. Teeth on eBay, yesterday I think.
The Mega Gonzo and Mega Beakers are always in stock there too.

Looking for the blue boxed packaging version of Mega Beaker, already have the red boxed one... Though I'm waiting for a while, gotta pay off a couple of purchases first.
Hope this helps.

Frogster

Reaction score
Count, I cannot thank you ENOUGH for the WW Dr. Teeth alert!