Netflix and Warner Bros. Animation to produce Green Eggs and Ham TV Show for 2018

mr3urious

Reaction score
I really don't see this working out as a TV series, let alone a full movie, no matter how good the writing team is. At least it will be all animated.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
First of all, does Netflix even not realize that not everybody uses or has their service, and therefore they're only catering to a limited audience? Yeah, they allow their productions creative freedom, which is nice and all, but when the end result is being seen only by a small percentage of the masses, that's hardly worth the while.

Secondly, as already mentioned, how can that book be turned into a series? Pontoffel Pock has more potential for a series than that.

Drtooth

Reaction score
First of all, does Netflix even not realize that not everybody uses or has their service, and therefore they're only catering to a limited audience? Yeah, they allow their productions creative freedom, which is nice and all, but when the end result is being seen only by a small percentage of the masses, that's hardly worth the while.
There are...well...other places to watch these things. Cough cough... you didn't hear it from me. I've noticed that Dreamworks is releasing the entire Turbo cartoon from Netflix on DVD, and I'd imagine they'll do the same for their other shows. Dunno about any of the others.

Secondly, as already mentioned, how can that book be turned into a series? Pontoffel Pock has more potential for a series than that.
Well, Pontofel Pock was never actually a book. That does indeed have potential, as long as they don't put educational content front and center at the risk of entertainment.

I really wanted to like The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That, but the forced repetition, the flat characters, and the heavy handed nature concept outweighed Martin Short's exuberant Cat in the Hat performance, which goes to waste here.