1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Netflix will become Exclusive Streamer of Disney films

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bannanasketch, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

KermieBaby47 and Muppet fan 123 like this.
  2. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

I saw this on Facebook earlier, neat! I wonder if Netflix will soon be yet another entertainment industry arm owned by Disney? ;)
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  3. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I like this news...Disney isn't too big on putting out complete seasons of their own shows but they have no problem streaming complete seasons so perhaps this will be an outlet for some more obscure diseny owned properties...though my guess is this is just movies....so it will be like having starz on netflix again but without the raunchy gladiators
  4. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

Muppet fan 123 and DannyRWW like this.
  5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Eh, I don't really care. I don't use Netflix (too many conditions in order to use them), and I'm a little tired of all the crazy Disney news lately ("Disney bought this", "Disney wants to buy that", "Disney is now in partnership with this", "Disney has okay'd that", etc).
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  6. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

Even though we do have Netflix streaming...I really don't care about this. Other than MAYBE some pixar movies, Disney doesn't have anything I would WANT to stream except the movies I already own on DVD...
  7. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

That was quick...none of that was on there last night...wow