New animated Grover PSA's

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Three new animated public service announcements about street safety featuring Grover has been released:

Astronaut
Safari
Airplane Pilot

I think Grover looks too cute. And since these are going to be shown all over the world, I like the touch of adding international characters in the background.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah... because it IS an international initiative, I didn't even noticed that until the second one I watched, though.

Seriously, Grover with a thumbs up NEEDS to be a T-Shirt.

wiley207

Reaction score
I have to admit, Grover and his mom seem to present these PSAs better than the G.I. Joe team did! (Muppet connection: all G.I. Joe PSAs were by Marvel Productions, which also produced "Muppet Babies!")

mr3urious

Reaction score
I have to admit, Grover and his mom seem to present these PSAs better than the G.I. Joe team did! (Muppet connection: all G.I. Joe PSAs were by Marvel Productions, which also produced "Muppet Babies!")
And both the Muppets and Marvel are now owned by Disney! What a coinkydink! :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Three new animated public service announcements about street safety featuring Grover has been released:

Astronaut
Safari
Airplane Pilot

I think Grover looks too cute. And since these are going to be shown all over the world, I like the touch of adding international characters in the background.
Thank you. This is so fantastic and it seems you got the jump on everybody in posting this news! :super:

Drtooth

Reaction score
They do it without the need of dialogue... especially since this was made for the international market (note the Sesame Street logo changes at the end of the PSA to several international titles). It's nice to see a PSA that ISN'T made out of irrelevant Disney movies.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
These are great! I love the touch of international with the Logos and the use of no words so everybody can understand and they present these PSAs with easy to understand graphics. What young Child hasn't pretended that the car or their bike was something else, I know I did. :smile:

I really liked in the last PSA "Airline Pilot" where in the back ground and international Muppet and Cookie Monster are on the See-Saw and the international Muppet is in the air and angry at cooking since he is so big and the See-Saw can't move. hahah great! :big_grin:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
these are cute...thank god it wasnt CGI, frankly i get a lil tired of GCI.
:busy:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, it is technically animated with computers.... :cool: But I don't think it would have been half as stylish or cool in CGI as it is here. I REALLY love how they drew Grover and the internationals here. Grover's Mom seems to have her Children's book youth for some reason.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think they have great design and animation. The only problem I have is Grover's nose is way big.