new antron fleece replacement?

puppetron

Reaction score
hi all, i remember reading a while back about the makers of antron fleece stopping the production and replacing it with something else. i tried looking in the forum here but i wasn't able to find any information about it. could anyone help me? I need to send an estimate to someone i'm building for and i'm giving them the cheap polar fleece estimate and then the nicer antron fleece estimate (i've never worked with it before). If nobody knows, i'll just contact GA stage and ask.

Thanks,
MK

ravagefrackle

Reaction score
hi all, i remember reading a while back about the makers of antron fleece stopping the production and replacing it with something else. i tried looking in the forum here but i wasn't able to find any information about it. could anyone help me? I need to send an estimate to someone i'm building for and i'm giving them the cheap polar fleece estimate and then the nicer antron fleece estimate (i've never worked with it before). If nobody knows, i'll just contact GA stage and ask.

Thanks,
MK

it is still called antron fleece, its juts a different fabric due to a change in the thread that is used, its not as great as the old stuff was, but its better than polar fleece, georgia stage carries it