1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Bear PVC's at the Disney Store

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Apr 25, 2006.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

hey gang,

i dont know if anyone here knows yet or if its been posted but... The Disney Store(s) in the mall, i was just there lastnight, thay have NEW PVC toys with Bear, Treelo, pip n pop, Ojo and another Bear fig there $10 well $9 somthin but with tax ya know... there also on ebay (pritty high tho).. heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Bear-in-...ryZ19224QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i was gonna post a pic but i found this pic on ebay so it was fast for me!

enjoy! and go get some! :smirk:
  2. a_Mickey_Muppet

a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

wow! no one cares!? :cry: or got these's?! :sympathy:
  3. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Ha-ha, well, I care! I just wasn't signed in when I originally saw this thread.

I was just at my "local" Disney Store a couple weeks ago, and my wife pointed out this set to me. Pretty cool I think. Thought about picking it up, but we're heading down to Disneyland in about a week, so I'm waiting to see what I find while we're there.

Great find!
  4. Muppet Matt

Muppet Matt Active Member

At a garage sale once I saw a BITBBH figure set that came with the house! I didn't get it though.:smirk: