New Beginnings, Part 1 of 7

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
I still see the K&P split as a stunt for the show, so they are the married couple.

Chapter one

The cord-less phone rang as Kermit was about to check his email.

"Hi-ho," Kermit greeted into the phone. "Yes, I got the news....Well, I don't know. I'm supposed to be on my honey moon. Look..."

He turned to see Piggy leaning
her head against the wall. Her golden hair was tied up in a ponytail and she wore a sweater and sweat pants.

"Well, it looks like you're gonna have to get it done yourself because I'm not going to ruining my moments with my new wife." He hung up the phone and turned to her.

"I guess I should start packing." Piggy said, walking to him.

"No," Kermit told her. "I'm not going take this away." He kissed her head. "I love you."

"Love you." Piggy said.

He smiled at her. "Let's sit on the couch." She nodded.

Kermit pulled her closer. "You know what? When we get back, we'll be so different. I have no idea what will happen. I got a feeling that it's gonna be perfect."

She snuggled against him; her head on his lap, her arms around his legs tightly. "Vou are stuck."

He rubbed her head 'til she fell into her beauty sleep. "Sweet dreams, my love."

A few hours later...

Kermit was fixing dinner when he heard a scream. He dropped everything, making a mess, and ran into the living room.

He hopped down to Piggy. "What's going on?" He asked. No response. "Honey, what's going on?"

"Bad dream." She studdered. He rubbed her cheecks and hugged her.

"Oh..." the frog said. What is he supposed to do?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

Kermit looked down at his wife as she was in her mid-day slumber. For him, hearing and feeling her breathing was all he needed.

Even though he'd miss Fozzie' bearable jokes and Gonzo's death defying stunts, he would always have a soft spot with Piggy.

"Why are there so many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side," he sang.

"Are you trying to wake moi up?" Piggy woke up with a chuckle. She rubbed his legs. "Your skin's comfortable."

He laughed. "I'm sure it is, honey-bunch."

She looked up at him and grinned. "You little frog."

"Mmhmm," he said. "That me. You diva."

She gasp and giggled. "Moi?"

He nodded and sat her up. "You wanna go for a walk?"

"Sure." She said.
~~
"Where's Kerm when you need him?" Clifford asked and walked up to his room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

A few hours later...

Piggy felt kisses from her neck to her collar bone. "Kermie, stop."

He didn't listen to a word she said. "Fine." He held her hand. "How about I fix us some hot chocolate for tonight? It's gonna be twenty tonight."

She nodded and sat up with him. "I want to see how you make it."

He kissed her forehead and led her to their kitchen.

He sat her down on the counter and patted her knees. "Watch the froggy work."

She smiled and turned her head to her husband. "So, how long will it take for Denise to get over you?"

"Oh, I don't know," Kermit replied. "Maybe, in about a week."

"How do you have fast reflexes?" She asked.

"I'm a frog, Piggy," he replied. "It's natural. You're a very curious pig, aren't you?"

He stared at the clock. "Maybe, you go lie down on the couch. I'll finish this and start making supper." He pushed her away with a gentle push.

A few hours later, Kermit came into the living room with a tray, which included both of their hot cocos and their supper, Chicken noodle soup with crackers.

Piggy sat up and looked at him. "Are you okay?"

He nodded and gave her the bowl silently.

"Did moi do anything?" She asked.

He sat down with his and sighed. "Why didn't tell me that you tried to kill yourself?"

"I was scared--I thought you would walk out on me. I should have told you." She replied.

He sighed and covered his face with his hands. "It's fine. Next time, you need to tell me."

They began to eat as the frog laughed in sadness.

"Kermie, I'm sorry."

Silence.

"Kermie."

"It's fine. I just got too upset."

After they got done eating, they picked up their hot chocolates and sat back into the couch. "Piggy, I'm sorry I'm going nuts on you," Kermit said. "I just want you have a relapse--Opps, I said too much."

"What do you mean?" Piggy asked with worry. "Wait, do you have my medical records with you? Let me see it!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

Kermit walked into their room as Piggy was changing into her tank-top and shorts pjs. "Wow!" He said, sitting on the bed.

Piggy sat with him as he took her bare hand. Kermit pulled her in for a passionate kiss. His wife had let him take over her as he lied her down onto their bed. The frog began to kiss her shoulder playfully as she giggled.

He soon began to kiss up to her collar bone. "Are you sure you wanna do this?"

"It's okay." Piggy told him. She kissed his shoulder as he began to push himself against her.

He started to kiss her lips softly as Piggy closed her eyes. Sooner or later, they began to increase the tension.

"Piggy..." he said between kisses. "I love you."

Piggy rolled him over as they continued to kiss. He looked down at him. "Love you, more."

"I can't do this," Kermit said. "I just can't. I'm sorry."

She sat him up and smiled. "It's all my fault."

"No." The frog said.

"I'm not mad," Piggy said. "Really."

He kissed her forehead. "You should be, Piggy. You should be."

He walked out of their room and left Piggy in shock.

"WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT THIS!" She called.

"NO!" The frog called back. "I CAN'T!"

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"What do you want?" Kermit asked. "I want to know what's happening to my husband!" Piggy replied.

Kermit sighed. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe you know. After all, you did love that other frog."

"Is this what it is?" Piggy asked. "About some issue that happened like what half a year ago?!"

"Okay, yes!" The frog exclaimed. "IT IS! YOU HAVE NO D--N IDEA HOW MUCH IT HURT ME THAT YOU DIDN'T RECONIZE ME! NONE! AND YOU THE NERVE TO SAY 'I DO' TO MY FACE!"

"I'm sorry-"

"It's too late for that," the frog interupted. "I gotta go."

"Where are you-"

"It's none of your buisness where I'm going." He said and stormed out.

Piggy stood there like stone in the middle of their living room.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Kermit sat on the stage as he tried to figure out what has happened. "Are you okay?" Walter asked. "I don't know," the frog replied. "I hurt her pretty bad."

"Piggy knows that you didn't mean to do that," walter said. "You can't function without Piggy. You're a wreck without her."

"Constantine would be better for her," Kermit said. "He gave her everything and all I gave her was h--l. I can't go on knowing that my wife was with him."

"You can't just mope here." Walter argued.

"LOOK, I CAN AND WILL IF I WANT TO!" Kermit screamed.

"Uncle Ker-"

"EVERYONE LEAVE, NOW!" The frog cried. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!"

"What about Pigg-"

"I DON'T CARE!" The frog demanded.

The doors shut as he was left alone. "Get a life, boy!" Madea called.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

"Little Frog," Madea said. "You got to let dat go! I don't wanna hear 'I screwed it up' none of that crap, a'ight?"

Kermit nodded. "I almost lost her too many times. I've done some terrible things to myself."

Madea pulled him in for a hug. "Oh, froggy is married. Don't worry about your marriage because if you love her, fighting for her is worth it."

"Thanks, Madea," Kermit said, getting up. "I got someone to love."

"I know what you did," she said. "Don't do that again and if you do, I will tie you up and whoop ya."

Kermit nodded and walked out. "YOU SHOULD COME OVER TONIGHT!"