1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Help Muppet Central Radio
    We need your help to continue Muppet Central Radio. Show your support and listen regularly and often via Radionomy's website, official apps and the WinAmp Media Player. Learn More

Dismiss Notice
  3. "Muppet Guys Talking" Debuts On-line
    Watch the inspiring documentary "Muppet Guys Talking", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppet release of the year.

Dismiss Notice
  4. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Dismiss Notice

New Big Bird Documentary

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by gavry3, Jul 10, 2018.

1. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

2. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

gavry3 likes this.
  3. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

I mean, their username is ''BigBirdDoc'' so it must be some official promotion account or something.

4. Pig's Laundry

I'm gonna try to shoot them a message. Even if it's not legit, what's the worse that can happen?

5. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Should someone try contacting SW for a confirmation?

6. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

If this is real, I wonder if it's for Sesame Street's 50th anniversary?

gavry3 likes this.
  7. Pig's Laundry

8. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

So it is for real then?!

9. Froggy Fool

Froggy Fool Well-Known Member

:eek: This is so exciting!!!

10. gavry3

gavry3 Well-Known Member

Yep!

11. MrBloogarFoobly

MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

I would assume this is either for the 50th, or just as a tribute to Spinney. Realistically, he's not going to be able to participate at all for much longer. Man has earned retirement.

12. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Oooh, this is making me excited....

Froggy Fool and gavry3 like this.
  13. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Probably the former; this sounds like a documentary about Big Bird as a pop culture figure than a tribute to Caroll.

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  14. Pig's Laundry

EXCITING NEWS (Sort of)
    So, I reached out to the filmmakers a few days ago, and I actually just got off the phone with one of them! I was really nervous because I was talking to a total stranger, and interviews in general make me really nervous, but it was actually pretty chill!
    Now, to me, the lady may have sounded a bit disappointed, and they probably won't use my story, lol. But, I don't care, i'm just glad to have had the opportunity. It was quick, but fun. Oh God, my heart is still racing! :excited:

15. LittleJerry92

LittleJerry92 Well-Known Member

Live the moment, Kar-wash.

Pig's Laundry likes this.