New Cameo Found?

radionate

Reaction score
Hey all,

I don't remember who has the website for Cameos, and I can't get the email to work to send this to them, so I thought I'd post this here to share.

I was watching the Jim Henson Hour last night, and I spotted a new cameo. In the episode with Miss Piggy's Hollywood, Kermit has a running gag with an instant ratings machine. In the upper left hand corner is a screen with a man in it. Who is that man? Why none other then Jerry Nelson!

I don't remember anyone posting this before, and since its not on the cameo web page, I'd thought I'd bring it up and see if anyone else has ever noticed this (I'm sure they have).

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
His name is Iggy35 I just got an e-mail of him not long ago.

Well spoted :big_grin:, But I'm surprised you didn't see Dave Golez in 2nd half where he's at the comedy club and got sent off the stage with an unfunny joke :rolleyes:

MuppetDanny

radionate

Reaction score
I did, I forgot about that one. I was falling asleep while I was watching it, so I didn't really pay attention thru the Piggy one. I came to, recognized the voice, then drifted off. Thanks for the reminder.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Oh yeah Dave can be spoted agian in "Buster Poindexter" episode where he's dancin in the crowd in closing number without his glasses and pineapple! with Steve Whitmire in his shades behind Statler & Warldorf (spelling?)

MuppetDanny

Ryan

Reaction score
I can't believe Odyssey cut out Dave's part in Hollywood. Grrr.:mad: :stick_out_tongue:

Oh, BTW, Steve is also next to Dave in the Pointdexter ep. with groovy shades...and scary dance moves....:eek:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Jerry Nelson was on an episode of Sesame Street this season. He was an ice cream vendor in this episode where Lulu obsesses about being a mail carrier.

www.sesamebeat.com/episodes/4000/4008.html for a review.

Fran Brill was in a few as this new human character's mother. She was also seen leaving the Mail it shop just as Oscar and Telly Arrive on the season finale!

mdstudio

Reaction score
Old news?

This may be very old news but I figured I'd share just in case.

While watching the Muppet Movie, I noticed Steve Whitmire standing behind Kermit in the scene at the fair where he and Piggy first see each other.

Does anyone have the url of the "cameo webpage?"

Thanks!
Trevor

Iggy35

Reaction score
Ooops sorry,...was miles away there! :smile:
What I miss?
Unfortunetly the only Jim Henson hour I have is the making of the muppets one .. bah.
Guess I'll just have to wait for a kind hearted person to grab a few stills for me! *wink wink*
Talking of which, Scarecroe sent me a bulkload this morning, so I've just added them to the site.
Yes, Yes, I know .. An Update.
It must be christmas ...... Oh wait, IT IS!!!

IGGY35

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hey, Ig...
If I can find a way to get a picture of it, I have the one with Telly and Oscar on tape, so maybe I can get you a pic of Fran Brill coming out of the mail-it shop!