New CD Review!

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by Stryder Wolfe
sounds good, but I have a querstion...what's withthe "going to go back there someday" from MFS?? I don't remember that song in MFS, only from TMM...
I'm not sure if that song was edited out of MFS or what, but it was on the soundtrack in a revised version from TMM. Hearing it on the soundtrack only emphasized for me the lack of original songs in MFS, and what a shame they didn't have this one in there because it fit so well.

Stryder Wolfe

Reaction score
thanks for the info. Does it sound basically the same as TMM version or is it a lot different?

towels

Reaction score
free-ow...to be honest, I don't think I've listened to it since about a month after the movie came out (in theaters)...
I liked it, but I can't remember too much...Perhaps another on here can help out...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Telly
DrToot, I have the MTI soundtrack. The only thing is - I'm not willing to part with it though. I could burn it if you'd like. It might take awhile though cuz I don't have a cd burner.
Thanks, man. But you need not go to such trouble!

And I agree. Not Much Rowlf these days. He had a breif cameo at the end of the Weezer, keep Fishing music video!

towels

Reaction score
I got it! I got it!
Woo-hoo! No more hovering over the playlist on MC radio (I wouldn't have wanted to wait the shipping time anyway)
And I just slid the book in backwards to get rid of the annoying cover photo. It's got a much better group shot on the back.

towels

Reaction score
Semi-CD related question

Is there someplace I could find the lyrics to "He'll make me happy"? Are they on MC somewhere?

towels

Reaction score
Re: Semi-CD related question

Originally posted by towels
Is there someplace I could find the lyrics to "He'll make me happy"? Are they on MC somewhere?
Nevermind. I found it under one of the pages from MC Links with a different title...