New Chensational Puppets Website!

Blink

Reaction score
I have been keeping this under wraps for a long time, but it is now time to announce it.

My company has gone through an update and here is the new website. Please feel free to add it to your favourties.:smile:

CHENSATIONAL PUPPETS

Lots of fun stuff going on there. Let me know what you think.

Toasty

Reaction score
Very well designed site. I had not realized that you were involved with the Mr Meaty/Apollo's Pad gang, too... Nice work! Perhaps you can egg on whomever needs to be egged on to get a nice Mr Meaty DVD collection to market with lots of behind the scenes extras and stuff (but don't actually throw eggs at anybody---that stuff dries harder than Super Glue).

Best of luck with the new site! :smile:

Luke

Reaction score
Great site and good luck, i love your style of puppet building.

Blink

Reaction score
Very well designed site. I had not realized that you were involved with the Mr Meaty/Apollo's Pad gang, too... Nice work! Perhaps you can egg on whomever needs to be egged on to get a nice Mr Meaty DVD collection to market with lots of behind the scenes extras and stuff (but don't actually throw eggs at anybody---that stuff dries harder than Super Glue).

Best of luck with the new site! :smile:
Toasty, I have very little to no pull with the Mr. Meaty show. I hope they come out with a DVD set as well, I really like it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and great feedback. This is indeed an exciting time for me.

I will be trying to update my blog more often as well. Look for a new write up in the next day or two. It will be a bit of a teaser.