1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

NEW Disney Store Bear Stocking

Discussion in 'Bear in the Big Blue House' started by a_Mickey_Muppet, Nov 24, 2006.

1. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

2. beaker Well-Known Member

Nice...this has to be the first Bear merch in eons. *Fondly remembers 1999-2000 era*
  3. Teenager's Member

No....thats been out for awhile, I've had it for at least the last two years...and they were up at Christmas for both of them....(this will be the third year)
  4. a_Mickey_Muppet Well-Known Member

nooo! i dont think so, this JUST came out! i just got it too. i go to the Disney Store atleast 3 or 4 times a month (ask ANYONE here on MC, really, they ALL know how i am about Diz) this Bear Stocking is NEW, it also has the NEW Disney store logo tage inside saying "Disney Store north america is own by Childrens Place Stores. USA. (c) MHC, LLC." Disney store DID have one before, back in 2001, when "Bear" was still Henson, its was a singing stocking with a Bear plush and a santa hat on Bear. and Henson (like i sayed when Bear was still Henson's) had another stocking that almost looked like this one was for sale at WalMart, Target, Karmat and i belive Sears too!

PS can you POST a pic of this, your "Bear" stocking from "3years ago" that you have?!