New Dollar Store Stuff

radionate

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

When I got into the radio station today, someone had left me a little "happy" they had picked up at the Dollar Store for me. It's a wooden countdown to Christmas, featuring Kermit! And it was only a buck!!!!!!

Don't know if they have any other new Muppet stuff, but I'll be heading over there soon to find out.

This is obviously new, as it has the new Muppet logo on it. And its great. Go check it out.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Sounds pretty cool--I just wish what showed up at one dollar store would show up at more of them...

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
Shhhh Nate! You're giving away the dollar store secret! hehe
Yes, for a couple years now the Dollar stores have had a virtual bonanza on Muppet related stuff. From a TON of MT/MTI/MFS era coloring books, to illustrated Muppet and Fraggle books...and yes even *brand* new Muppets 2002 coloring books(tho like the calendars they are best ofs) There's also lots of cool Sesame Street stickers...and awhile back they had lots of cool Sesame FP(tyco) plushes and Bear stuff. If there's a Big Lots in your area, be sure to check them out, as for the last year they have had a TON of Bear in the Big Blue House items.

I guess after Disney Stores in malls cleared out all their Bear stuff they went here(they even have all the plushes and the Bear action figures from Fisher Price)

But yes, if youre looking for some cheaply priced(ie: around a buck) cool Muppet stocking stuffers Dollar Store and Big Lots is the place to go.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Dang, looks like I'll be headin' to the cheapo stores soon!

Now all I need is some dollars to buy stuff...

Drtooth

Reaction score
We don't have as many dollar stores around here as we used to! If I can spot one, I'll grab it!