1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

New Ebay Puppet Lily Monster

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Apr 2, 2005.

1. Keeermit Active Member

2. Erine81981 Active Member

I love it. She should be a new character on sesame street if you could let SS know. You make them like if they're spoused to be on sesame street. Your one talented puppet maker.
  3. What a cute little puppet.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I love her, what a doll. In some small way, she reminds of Phoebe from the old "Monster Clubhouse" skits. Man, you're great! You're d'bomb!
  5. Iokitek New Member

I love it :) Do you trim the fur down on the face?
  6. DMETxix New Member

The color coding, the placement of the eyes, the accessoires, the bottom lip, all very well done, kudos! I simply love her expression on the second pic (closed mouth) and can almost imagine her being a new character on Sesame Street.

One point of criticism though, the top lip seems to be a little rough at the edges where it meets the mouth, but this may be due to the small pics on eBay?

Sidenote: I've visited your website before, and loved the look of Norb The Numbat, too bad it was never used.
  7. Keeermit Active Member

hi all, thanx for your kind words about Lily, she is a little cutie ! its a little bit sad to see her go, but she's going to a good place :) i had another look at the photos of lily on ebay and the reason it looks alittle rough on her top lip is because she has shaggy fur on her top lip which makes her look in those photos a little uneven...but she looks fine... i may take a few better pics and put them on my website sometime. thanks once again all. cheers
    jarrod
  8. unclematt Active Member

Very nice I wish I woul have seen her sooner
  9. The Count Moderator

Hi Keeermit. Was wondering, if you could, if you could please post a descript of Norb the Numbat. Interested in that character you created and would like to know more.
    Thanks and have a good day.
  10. Keeermit Active Member

hi yes i did trim the fur down on her face. :)
  11. Iokitek New Member

Ah great :) I have some fur. And I was just wondering if I could do that too. I need to be carefull though. thanks.
  12. sugarbritchez Active Member

Cute as a button!!!!