New Ebay Puppet Lily Monster

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love it. She should be a new character on sesame street if you could let SS know. You make them like if they're spoused to be on sesame street. Your one talented puppet maker.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love her, what a doll. In some small way, she reminds of Phoebe from the old "Monster Clubhouse" skits. Man, you're great! You're d'bomb!

Iokitek

Reaction score
I love it :smile: Do you trim the fur down on the face?

DMETxix

Reaction score
The color coding, the placement of the eyes, the accessoires, the bottom lip, all very well done, kudos! I simply love her expression on the second pic (closed mouth) and can almost imagine her being a new character on Sesame Street.

One point of criticism though, the top lip seems to be a little rough at the edges where it meets the mouth, but this may be due to the small pics on eBay?

Sidenote: I've visited your website before, and loved the look of Norb The Numbat, too bad it was never used.

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi all, thanx for your kind words about Lily, she is a little cutie ! its a little bit sad to see her go, but she's going to a good place :smile: i had another look at the photos of lily on ebay and the reason it looks alittle rough on her top lip is because she has shaggy fur on her top lip which makes her look in those photos a little uneven...but she looks fine... i may take a few better pics and put them on my website sometime. thanks once again all. cheers
jarrod

unclematt

Reaction score
Very nice I wish I woul have seen her sooner

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Keeermit. Was wondering, if you could, if you could please post a descript of Norb the Numbat. Interested in that character you created and would like to know more.
Thanks and have a good day.

Keeermit

Reaction score
hi yes i did trim the fur down on her face. :smile: