1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

*NEW EBAY PUPPET* Ruby the Monster

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. puppetise

puppetise Member

lol elmos voice with zoes laugh nice and it suprizingly looks like abbie cadabie in my honest oppinion i dont like it
  3. Phantom

Phantom New Member

Man, so you don't like it. What ever happened to "If you can't say something nice..."? Isn't there enough "discouragement" in the world?

Sorry if this is out of place, but this kind of stuff really frosts my pop tart. Constructive criticism is good...plain ol' criticism does nothing (other than the whole frosting pop tart thing...).
  4. puppetise

puppetise Member

ok i like it but what i should have said was be carefull someone notices the strong similarities between ruby and abbie caddabie and that he might get in some trouble.. sorry for being so rude
  5. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

it's cool, There are quite a lot of people on here who's opinion I value - some I don't. I take it all into account and try and find a positive spin on everything. I had actually made all of Ruby's body before "Abby" was announced... although I did add her Pigtails after I had seen a photo of Abby - she had normal hair before I changed it to pigtails. Negative people make me want to work harder, so its all good :) Have a good day
  6. puppetise

puppetise Member

well im extreamly sorryi didnt mean to be negative its a beutifully made puppet just im worried about copyright stuff not that you ment it to look like abbie but you never know
  7. Giar Fraggle

Giar Fraggle Member

I think we've all been subconsciously bitten by the Abby bug. I drew a design for a little girl puppet after hearing about her.

But anyway, cute puppet, very nice job on the construction. I like the pigtails, she reminds me of a cross between Abby and Red Fraggle.
  8. gfarkwort

gfarkwort Member

Great Elmo impression, and Zoe laugh
  9. Giar Fraggle

Giar Fraggle Member

That Elmo impression is uncanny. Maybe you should build Elmo's Australian cousin next.
  10. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

11. bezalel

bezalel New Member

Great work as always, Keeermit!
  12. Ventrilotwist

Ventrilotwist New Member

I'm sorry but I have to go with puppetise on this one. The absolute first thing I thought when I saw it was, "Oh look, it's Abby Cadabby's 'cousin'." I've yet to watch the video.
  13. riseneagle

riseneagle New Member

I loved the puppet, great work
  14. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Hey Jarrod,
    Did you get my email a few weeks back? It was about three puppets, A Bear, Cat and Parrot?

Thanks