*NEW EBAY PUPPET* Ruby the Monster

puppetise

Reaction score
lol elmos voice with zoes laugh nice and it suprizingly looks like abbie cadabie in my honest oppinion i dont like it

Phantom

Reaction score
puppetise said:
i dont like it
Man, so you don't like it. What ever happened to "If you can't say something nice..."? Isn't there enough "discouragement" in the world?

Sorry if this is out of place, but this kind of stuff really frosts my pop tart. Constructive criticism is good...plain ol' criticism does nothing (other than the whole frosting pop tart thing...).

puppetise

Reaction score
Phantom said:
Man, so you don't like it. What ever happened to "If you can't say something nice..."? Isn't there enough "discouragement" in the world?

Sorry if this is out of place, but this kind of stuff really frosts my pop tart. Constructive criticism is good...plain ol' criticism does nothing (other than the whole frosting pop tart thing...).
ok i like it but what i should have said was be carefull someone notices the strong similarities between ruby and abbie caddabie and that he might get in some trouble.. sorry for being so rude

Keeermit

Reaction score
it's cool, There are quite a lot of people on here who's opinion I value - some I don't. I take it all into account and try and find a positive spin on everything. I had actually made all of Ruby's body before "Abby" was announced... although I did add her Pigtails after I had seen a photo of Abby - she had normal hair before I changed it to pigtails. Negative people make me want to work harder, so its all good :smile: Have a good day

puppetise

Reaction score
well im extreamly sorryi didnt mean to be negative its a beutifully made puppet just im worried about copyright stuff not that you ment it to look like abbie but you never know

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
I think we've all been subconsciously bitten by the Abby bug. I drew a design for a little girl puppet after hearing about her.

But anyway, cute puppet, very nice job on the construction. I like the pigtails, she reminds me of a cross between Abby and Red Fraggle.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
That Elmo impression is uncanny. Maybe you should build Elmo's Australian cousin next.