1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New eBay Puppet (WITH BONUS PUPPET!)

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by Keeermit, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

2. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

do you accept money orders jarrod? and your selling your gonzo puppet faints.
  3. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

No, he doesn't sell his Muppet replicas for legal reasons. But I can't help but be interested in money orders either... when job hunting gets done that is. ;):excited:
  4. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

lol i knew that abou the legal reasons. but he gave us a few hints. a weirdo to some? and gonzo was in the backround. just made me think anyway thanks for repying :p
  5. BobThePizzaBoy

Didn't even catch that! Sneaky sneaky! :concern:
  6. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

its legal because hes not "selling" Gonzo... the 2nd is a free bonus. Even without the free bonus.. i think this is one of the best looking originals i've seen (not saying the others were bad... but this is my fav)
  7. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

8. ravagefrackle

ravagefrackle New Member

Guys i really doubt he i giving away Gonzo, but if one of you win the auction, i suppose we will find out.
  9. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

that would suck if you buy it kinda expecting gonzo and it wasnt... YIKES
  10. zns

zns Well-Known Member

That's why you should never count your chickens before they hatch. (No offense Camilla :concern:)
  11. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

even if you dont... thats an awsome puppet up for bids... i really wish i had the money
  12. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

What would be really cool is if the bonus puppet was a feather headed woman crazed guy who could play the drums!:halo:
  13. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

the Bonus puppet is my gonzo puppet - there I said it. I am working on a new one so instead of throwing or cutting up my old one I have decided to make him a bonus free puppet.
  14. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

awesome! im gonna have talk to my parents about this one :)
  15. CoOKiE

CoOKiE Member

Good luck to the winner! I would love to partake in this bidding... but the money in my pockets lookin low :(
  16. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

Yay! anyway you have'int anwsered my question do you accept money orders jarrod?
  17. Jinx

Jinx Member

Another great puppet Jarrod! This one actually looks like he could ba a cousin to my Garth puppet (see avatar)!
  18. BobThePizzaBoy

WHOA! It's at $520 now! That's probably more than that puppet cost to build! I'm guessing Jarrod is singing "I'm in the Money" right now... :)
  19. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

please, that gonzo is worth probably around 800$ alone. not to mention the awesome puppet in the auction is worth about $400 alone.
  20. Gerbert

Gerbert Member

yup suuuure