1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Figures Desktop Image

Discussion in 'On the Web' started by GWGumby, Aug 1, 2002.

1. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Hey, I've updated my Muppet Figure collage desktop image with the new 3rd series prototype figs, as well as several more variants.

http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arranged2.jpg

I'm still missing a few items, though, if anyone can point me to a good picture source. I need Dr. Teeth repaint, Floyd repaint, and Invisible Beaker. Possibly the Gonzo variant as well.

I'm also anxiously awaiting 2nd series pics with their accessories as well as the updated Animal sculpt. Floyd just looks weird with empty hands and no guitar.

I'm not including the "naked Rowlf" as of yet since it sounds like he will probably be changing with his delay.
  2. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Looks good... screen real estate is getting awfully crowded though. ;)
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Yeah looks really cool, great grpahics work there. Seeing them like that has actually drawn me towards buying more of them. Scooter looks great - it's my wallpaper now !
  4. Crazy Harry

Crazy Harry New Member

You're good at this.
  5. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

6. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

That's really cool......I want them all!:D
  7. Skeeter Muppet

Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Whoa! That's really cool. How much time did it take to do that?

After looking at that picture, anybody up for a game of "Where's Waldo?" :D

-Kim
  8. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

It's been an ongoing project. If you go to: http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/
    it'll take you to the index where you can see each revision and when it was made. I usually wait until there are 2-3 new figures or images to update it. Due to Toy Fair, this latest update was probably the most characters added at one time.

I've also started a second project that will have just one appearance by each character in action figure form. This is pre-Toy Fare:
    http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/Muppet Arches.jpg
  9. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

You'll never believe what is now on the bakground of my computer screen now!! :)

FOZ

(Love it!)
  10. fozziebear900

fozziebear900 New Member

i have it as my backgroud now

:zany: :excited:
  11. Chilly Down

Chilly Down Member

Oh, wow. That is just TOO cool. That just got added as my wallpaper. :)
  12. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

Now we know what everyone's desktop looks like.....LOL
  13. puppets_etc

puppets_etc Member

I have been collecting Muppets pictures for a while and my wallpaper (I have a Mac:D) changes every 30 minutes. It's pretty cool. Sometimes its a full screen of one, or several of the same ones together if they are too small. The only downfall is that once in a while one is stretched out too much and is kinda blurry.

:rolleyes: Deb
  14. sugarbritchez

does anyone know where I can get outline images of some of the muppets....I want a window decal for my car but I haven't had any luck finding an outline sorta like a coloring book.
  15. radionate

radionate New Member

A lot of Dollar Stores still have Muppet Coloring books. I know mine did for Christmas. You might be able to pick one of those up and scan the image into your computer.
  16. sugarbritchez

We are talking about ALABAMA here......rednecks don't even know what Muppets are...........LOL

:)
  17. camax

camax New Member

GWGumby,

If you are willing, I would be ecstatic if you could share the blank backgrounds you are using. I have been looking for some large images of The Muppet Show logo, the curtain background, and the arches background like you have. I've been wanting to paint a car for my NASCAR Racing game with The Muppets as the sponsor, and those would help a ton. Heck, if you'd be willing to send me the layered file with all the Muppet figures on them, it'd be fun to play with those too. Really REALLY great work with the desktops - very cool! :cool:
  18. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

Sure I wouldn't mind sending you the source files. I've done quite a bit of manipulating and color modifications, so if you're looking for accuracy, I can't give you that. But you can use whatever's there. I can't claim any credit for it, since most of it is just ripped off from other people's images on the Internet anyway.

How shall I send them to you?
  19. GWGumby

GWGumby New Member

While I'm here, I should also point out I made two revisions to my current Muppet Desktop Collage v10.2:
    http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arranged10.jpg
    This includes the new version of First Mate Piggy from the recent Daily Bit and a slightly altered Pepe along with a couple other arrangement adjustments.

And a major update for the Muppet Arches Collage v2.0:
    http://webpages.charter.net/gwgumby/muppets-arches.jpg
    Now including all the characters for Series 1-6 excluding Clifford and duplicates characters.
  20. camax

camax New Member

They are so great! I HAD to make the muppets-arches.jpg my desktop.

If you would be willing to send the backgrounds or the whole layered files to camax@attbi.com, send away - with many thanks! I think you've done great work with the color modifications. I do the same myself. I will definitely let you see the race cars I paint with the graphics you share. I'm hoping to do one with the 25 Years scheme, as well as one for the new blue/green Muppets look.