New Fossil Watches coming in 2003!

Kevinarnold

Reaction score
If you are fan of the Muppet Fossil Watches (still, incredibly available), you might excited to see what I stumbled across tonight. It seems that Fossil has 2 new watches to add to it's collection. They will be available in early 2003 according to the website. One will be a Miss Piggy Watch and the other will be Kermit.

Click here to see!

http://www.fossil.com/Collectors/SneakPeek.asp?Tier1=Collectibles&Tier2=CP&id=CP

I can't wait. Just thought I would pass along the news! You are all great fans!

Luke

Reaction score
They look great - hope the prices are a little cheaper this time around !

gringo

Reaction score
Those are ugly, but not as bad as the Animal watch. Thank god I bought the 25th Anniv. Fossil watch when I was in Florida.

Mark

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now the Animal watch had a kind of youthful punk sort of look so that didn't bother me (actually considered getting it) but these are absolutely hideous! They look like they're rejects from Ebay that get posted every day because no one bids on them! Kind of harsh, but that's how I see it. The Muppets deserve much better. :eek:

Luke

Reaction score
You think ? Jeez - i thought they looked ok, the kinda stuff we get all the time in the UK. You guys have just woken me upto the fact we've been getting scr*wed for the last 20 years ! :frown:

WOMAN! WOMAN!

Reaction score
I don't know...

I think the Miss Piggy watch isn't too bad... The Kermit watch is really boring, though.