New Fraggle Dolls

Kermieuk

Reaction score
There horrible, when will get a good quality, good likeness Fraggle Plush!

Chris

PS, Warrick, I've sent you a few messages but had no response? Are they not getting through?

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Well... Not exactly the great quality I had hoped for, but I like their apparent size. They look like they'll be a solid 18 inches. Really wish they didn't look like their faces were taken from mug shot photos though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man... they're alright I guess... but really, I think that the best we'll ever get as far as quality goes is the Sababa line... too bad they never got retail support for Mokey. I just hope we get another line of merchandise later... I really want PVC's... not symbiotes or whatever they are...

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Man... they're alright I guess... but really, I think that the best we'll ever get as far as quality goes is the Sababa line... too bad they never got retail support for Mokey. I just hope we get another line of merchandise later... I really want PVC's... not symbiotes or whatever they are...

Personally, I liked the vintage Hasbro Softies line of Fraggle Dolls best. Could have done without the gapping mouths in them, but IMO they captured the spirit of the Fraggle best.

While I'm a bit disappointed in the appearance of the new dolls, I think it's positively fantastic that there's enough interest to warrant their release. I'm kind of a nut when it comes to Fraggle Rock, so I'll almost certainly be buying myself a set of the new dolls once they come out (assuming I can scrounge up the moolah to do so).

And I would whole-heartedly second the desire for some awesome new PVC figures. The vintage ones are crazy expensive.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Make no mistake, though... they're at LEAST better than some of these

Oookkkkggghh... when did the Fraggles start drinking all that much coffee?

Really, these plush are decent, but just not for the price. They look quite similar to the Nanco carny set... I see the problem, though... Wembly has a flat, Gobo like nose (beak?) when he has that weird rounded nub thing for a nose (which is tricky to draw, by the way)...

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Yeah... Those old Tomy ones were pretty odd looking. Nice materials, but not very well put together.

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
Uh. They look old and wrinkly. They all seem to have an expression of grief and panic. It's quite sad, really. And Boober seems to have too much face and not enough hair.