New Fraggle Rock archives book coming in September

Collgoff

Reaction score
That's great news I heard all about it today!

zns

Reaction score
This is very good news. Although it was announced to have a book like this several years ago, it makes perfect timing now considering the show is celebrating its 30th anniversary. Plus, it will also be coming out around the same time as the Jim Henson Biography. It's going to be a great year for Henson books. :smirk::dreamy::coy::sigh::excited:

theSHE124

Reaction score
I'm so liking what I'm hearing from this thread!:smile: I got the Sesame Street 40th celebration book last birthday, and from it, I can help people answer their perplexing questions relating to SS. :wisdom: For instance, my friend Debbie wondered about the initial impact of using actors of different races when the program started; so I showed a paragraph in Dr. Loretta Long's [Susan] section with segregated Mississippi being the only state that used, that's right, used to refuse showing SS to their local channels. (It's true!! To those who have the big book, it's the one where it also mentions fanatic National Guards plucking some of Big Bird's feathers for keepsakes! Just when you think you're safe from the paparazzi...:shifty:)

I agree that this is definitely something to look forward too!:excited: Maybe some perplexing questions relating to FR I have will be answered if I ever obtain it!!:concern:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Woohoo!! First the Muppet Show, then Sesame Street, and now... Fraggle Rock, too!! Yess!! I'm so excited!! I believe the format is supposed to be like Sesame Street: A Celebration- 40 Years of Life on the Street book and the Looney Tunes: The Ultimate Visual Guide. I can't wait for more behind the scenes photos and biographies on the major and minor characters of Fraggle Rock. :excited:

Collgoff

Reaction score
Yeah I hope that they'll put the book in the memory of all the people who worked on Fraggle Rock that died. Even Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson and Richard hunt!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah I hope that they'll put the book in the memory of all the people who worked on Fraggle Rock that died. Even Jim Henson, Jerry Nelson and Richard hunt!
That will be perfect! Jerry, Richard, and Jim brought so much to Fraggle Rock. 160 pages? Wow! I can't believe that is how much there is going to be in that book. Well, maybe not as much as the SS 40 year anniversary book, but still cool.

theSHE124

Reaction score
Woohoo!! First the Muppet Show, then Sesame Street, and now... Fraggle Rock, too!! Yess!! I'm so excited!! I believe the format is supposed to be like Sesame Street: A Celebration- 40 Years of Life on the Street book and the Looney Tunes: The Ultimate Visual Guide. I can't wait for more behind the scenes photos and biographies on the major and minor characters of Fraggle Rock. :excited:
Hey! I got that Looney Toons book, too! I think that's the one, and it's awesome! Though it's somewhere in my room...:smirk:

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
This reminds me of Of Muppets and Men, or Jim Henson: The Works. Both are excellent books, so I know I have to get this! :excited: