New Fraggle Rock Clothing Line coming!

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Sounds cool. I really should get some of those DVDs and start watching this show. :busy::smirk::excited:

muppet baby

Reaction score
That looks so cool i can wait to see the cothing it will be cool i hope they have something that is for grown up clothes i will be geting some i would more than anyting want some PJs :smile::excited:

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
What other news do we have on this? When will the sight be up? When will we get to see some stuff? :excited:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
UPDATE, There is now a media player on the site and it is playing a new Fraggle Rock Theme remix. With the player you can basically play/pause and adjust the volume? Hopefully we'll see more updates soon.
The Rage Johnson-Tropical Remix

Chris

plucky

Reaction score
So, will this be a clothing line with Fraggle tagging on it, or will it be a fraggle-inspired line of "unbranded" clothing? If the latter, I'm all in! I was already looking to Fraggle Rock to make some custom outfits and clothing as it was!

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'm not crazy about Paris Hilton either, but yeah- I just saw that and was about to post it. It's nice to see Red making an appearance somewhere!:excited:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Paris Hilton? Sheesh... I know the Fraggles refer to humans as "Silly Creatures" but they don't come much sillier than that. :stick_out_tongue:

(Something tells me I'm gonna need to work 15 jobs to get one T-shirt once this line comes out, lemme tell yah!)