New Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags

Stulz

Reaction score
Went through Claire’s the other day since I know they are now carrying Muppet stuff and found Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags!!

They are black, one has :excited: and the other has :smirk: . Their faces are semi-stylized like the Muppet illustrations we seen around for awhile.

When you open the flap Mokey, Wembley and Red and standing together. In the Red bag they are shaded Pink, Gobo - red (I believe, I don't have them in front of me right now.)

The only main Fraggle not pictured on either bag is Boober.
:grouchy:

Other than that they're really nice bags and were only about $15. I got one of each!

So guys*, don't be afraid to venture into Claire’s... Ya never know what you're gonna find!

*Lady's, don't want to exclude you, but Claire's is a female accessory store....

Klonoa

Reaction score
"What's a messenger bag?" said the guy who has never set foot in a Claire's before.

--Klonoa
Of course, I know a few ladies who wouldn't want to set foot inside my favorite video game stores.

Stulz

Reaction score
Accessory Network

The company that makes the Fraggle bags is called Accessory Network

http://www.accessorynetwork.com/

Unfourtunaley I couldn't find any Fraggle stuff on their site though.

:smirk:

Sprocket

Reaction score
Impatience is my only virtue

Have there been any Fraggle Bag sitings outside of California? We have at least three Claire's here and none of them have heard anything about this yet. I'm hoping they're on their way, just taking a leisurely stroll from the coasts.

Waiting impatiently in the Midwest.

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Stulz said:
Went through Claire’s the other day since I know they are now carrying Muppet stuff and found Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags!!

They are black, one has :excited: and the other has :smirk: . Their faces are semi-stylized like the Muppet illustrations we seen around for awhile.

When you open the flap Mokey, Wembley and Red and standing together. In the Red bag they are shaded Pink, Gobo - red (I believe, I don't have them in front of me right now.)

The only main Fraggle not pictured on either bag is Boober.
:grouchy:

Other than that they're really nice bags and were only about $15. I got one of each!

So guys*, don't be afraid to venture into Claire’s... Ya never know what you're gonna find!

*Lady's, don't want to exclude you, but Claire's is a female accessory store....
SQUEE! Now I know what to ask for for my birthday!! :big_grin: