1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags

Discussion in 'Fraggle Rock' started by Stulz, Apr 26, 2004.

1. Stulz

Stulz Member

Went through Claire’s the other day since I know they are now carrying Muppet stuff and found Fraggle Rock Messenger Bags!!

They are black, one has :excited: and the other has :smirk: . Their faces are semi-stylized like the Muppet illustrations we seen around for awhile.

When you open the flap Mokey, Wembley and Red and standing together. In the Red bag they are shaded Pink, Gobo - red (I believe, I don't have them in front of me right now.)

The only main Fraggle not pictured on either bag is Boober.
    :grouchy:

Other than that they're really nice bags and were only about $15. I got one of each!

So guys*, don't be afraid to venture into Claire’s... Ya never know what you're gonna find!

*Lady's, don't want to exclude you, but Claire's is a female accessory store....
  2. Klonoa

Klonoa New Member

"What's a messenger bag?" said the guy who has never set foot in a Claire's before.

--Klonoa
    Of course, I know a few ladies who wouldn't want to set foot inside my favorite video game stores.
  3. goldenarrow05

goldenarrow05 New Member

messenger bag

its a man purse... very stylish
  4. LilMalice

LilMalice New Member

Who makes these bags?...
  5. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

6. Stulz

Stulz Member

Accessory Network

The company that makes the Fraggle bags is called Accessory Network

http://www.accessorynetwork.com/

Unfourtunaley I couldn't find any Fraggle stuff on their site though.

:smirk:
  7. Sprocket

Sprocket New Member

Impatience is my only virtue

Have there been any Fraggle Bag sitings outside of California? We have at least three Claire's here and none of them have heard anything about this yet. I'm hoping they're on their way, just taking a leisurely stroll from the coasts.

Waiting impatiently in the Midwest.
  8. Manda:-D

Manda:-D New Member

SQUEE! Now I know what to ask for for my birthday!! :D
  9. LilMalice

LilMalice New Member

I just contacted the sales department to ask about the bags.

Thanks for the info!
  10. But these are at Claire's, a female accessory store... :confused:
  11. electricmayhem

electricmayhem New Member

Lol! :D
  12. Whatever

Whatever Active Member

Kool! :flirt: I need a new purse.
  13. janicegroupie

janicegroupie New Member

I'm so going to Claires tonight! I hope they have them :excited:
  14. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I just got these as well. :smirk: I really like the way they did the art on these.

Nick
  15. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

Think maybe I should get a female bodysuit, just so for once in my life I can don something Fragglish without everyone thinking I'm gay?
  16. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

What would it matter if people thought you were gay? .... unless they were trying to kill you because of it.... :smirk: That'd be a problem... but then you could just get them arrested or something.

Nick
  17. Gobo_Tron2

Gobo_Tron2 Member

*shrug* Well that kinda stuff did actually go on in highschool. lol. Doesn't matter really. I'll just have to dive into the nearest Fraggle hole if someone pulls a gun
  18. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Heh heh. Oh yeah. Sometimes I forget that we live in the " real " world. :smirk:

Nick
  19. Sprocket

Sprocket New Member

still waiting :(

Has anyone seen or heard anything more about these bags? Were they just some promotional item on the coast or something? It is very sad that we never got them here, my Claire's representatives were absolutely no help, and the website for the Accessory Network has no contact information or anything. So frustrating when all we want in the world are a few Fraggles! Can anyone offer me any information at all?
  20. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I checked Claires a month or so ago and didn't see them even then. I got mine from eBay though.
    :smirk:

Fraggle