New Glass Muppet Ornaments at Target

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
As I was buying Halloween candy today, my local Target was in the process of getting all of their Christmas items out. I just happened to look down their ornament isle and there was a nice collection of glass ornaments of popular characters including two Muppets! There was an ornament of Kermit's head wearing Santa's hat and the other was Animal's head. Both of them were priced $8.00 a piece. I didn't see any other characters so I'm just assuming those are the only two they offer. If you want them, better get them when you can! Target only gets so many ornaments for Christmas and once they're gone.... they're gone! Sorry I have no photo of them but wanted to tell my fellow Muppet fans about it! :smile::halo:

DannyRWW

Reaction score
Never been a big fan of blown glass but the kermit actually is kind of cute

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I've never been a fan of them myself...but for Kermit I could possibly make an exception. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd kind of rather see some plastic ones. I saw a really nice 1980's design Raphael at TRU.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
My wife got them all for me this week. I like em.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There's more.

There's also a Glass Animal ornament and a set of small ornaments that use the side show posters from the calendar a few years back. I've no idea what they're made of, though.

Hubert

Reaction score
We already have two Targets so I can give you one of ours if you'd like.
You are just so unfair...we are so in need of a Target here it isn't even funny...

Now this and the Walgreen's merchandise mentioned in another thread is making me want to take a trip of about 45 minutes to go on a Muppet shopping spree, as both stores are located in that town...