1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Christmas Music
    Our 17th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.

3. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

New Gobo art

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Foodie, Oct 3, 2005.

1. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Added to my faves. :D

3. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Yay! *boogies the afternoon away *:smirk:

Thanks!

Nick

4. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Super welcome. ;) How could I not? It's just so good! Really colourful and shiney. :excited:

5. TogetherAgain

TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's so... so... ooh, I just wanna hug it! Except not, because I'm sick. But it's so AWESOME!

6. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Don't wanna give him the fraggle flu now. :smirk:

Nick

7. Crazyminnyhaha

Crazyminnyhaha New Member

Wow............. Thats really really amazing Nice work :)

8. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Neat! Wanna ask you, as a colleague - what media do you use? Are you a watercolorist (like me :)?)

9. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

Spectacular work as always, love the shading on the eyes!

10. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

I wish they had used this for the plans for the new Gobo plushie. That would make a wonderful print.

11. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I used marker & colored pencil with a little bit of white acrylic. :smirk:

Nick

12. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

Thanks guys. Glad ya liked Gobo. :smirk:

Nick

13. Wow!! You drew that?? Omg!!! I could not draw if my life depended on it. That's awesome... if only I could draw like that...

14. Effralyo

Effralyo Active Member

Mhm, thanks. I firstly mistook it for corrector, which I often use myself. Try watercolor+pastels someday - you`ll not pity. Marker+pencils is certainly good, but take lots of time :( when you want get a result quickler.

15. Foodie

Foodie Active Member

I've never liked how pastels feel on my fingers. I've been wanting to get back into my painting. I used to use guache & watercolors a lot. Marker & colored pencil is faster and since I use them so much, I've gotten comfy with them. :smirk:

Nick

16. Erine81981

Erine81981 Well-Known Member

That is awsome! Your really good at painting I see. I wished I could paint that way. I could draw it but not paint it. Keep up the good work.

17. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

FANTASTIC!!!!!

That is beautiful! I love it!