1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

New Gooney Bird puppet on Ebay

Discussion in 'Puppets For Sale' started by CraftyDen, Oct 5, 2006.

1. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

2. Georgina

Georgina New Member

Hi Crafty Den!

I've seen your Gooney Bird, and I think it's great!! I like it a lot! ;)

Maybe its legs are a bit...I don't know...maybe too slim...but it's a bird...and birds have slim legs... :confused:

Anyway, you have made a really good job! :) Congratulations!
  3. Giar Fraggle

Giar Fraggle Member

That guy looks great! I applaud you! *applauds*
  4. dkmontgomery

dkmontgomery Member

Very Nice!

Hey! The Bird is COOL!:cool: :cool: :cool:
  5. Woofus

Woofus New Member

VERY cool bird!

And I LOVED the legs... to me at least, it just screams "funny"

Here's the big, majestic, finely plumed bird...with little scrawny "chicken legs"

But that's just my take on it. :)
  6. intozlight

intozlight New Member

7. BorkBork

BorkBork New Member

As usual with your puppets, looks great!
  8. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

9. Tztz

Tztz Member

Looks great, Den!
  10. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

Thanks Zach, love the mechanical creature...he's great...keep up the good work! :excited:
  11. Pupops

Pupops New Member

WOW! :0 GReat Detail work you made there!... My only constructive critic if you dont mind: I think the legs are a bit too thin in comparisson tho his hands. It looks like the character wouldnt be able to stand on its own... (using logic if he was alive)... just m opinion... but it sure is GREAT
  12. CraftyDen

CraftyDen Member

No, I don't mind constructive critism, all comments are noted. Well I can't do anything about the legs now he's been sold.
    I did'nt really know about the legs, when Georgina pointed it out I started to wonder, but it didn't seem to sway the bidders. But personally, I liked his legs maybe he could have had bigger feet.:excited:
  13. Pupops

Pupops New Member

Well, that a better idea, making bigger feet, I think that would be a nice thing to add for your next bird . Even though it is a beautiful puppet, i really loved it, too badd i was late for the bid :(